W41'S OR HO'S - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: W41'S OR HO'S
Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:26 PM
Not sure if there is a set floating out there but you might consider mcmoney's adjustable cam gear kit. I am building an almost identical motor to yours plus the adjustable gears, I will let you know how dialing in the cams works out, won't be until next year though. What's your car used for? How does the Bully stage 4 treat you on the street? I agree with Brad, your probably looking at a custom grind if your looking at improving on your current setup.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Friday, October 19, 2012 6:08 PM
my car is used for destroying things that the jeep cant lol. bully stage 4 hasnt given me any issues

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:39 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I had cams like that.... a LONG time ago.... God did my 2.3 lope.

Chirs

I now own those cams you speak of Chris......... And a set of blanks.....

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" -Anonymous
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:41 PM
O...need premium again for the EDIT.....not exactly too sure what to do with those cams actually. Dont really need them as I am not NA, nor do I want to regrind them....so I just have them.

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!" -Anonymous
Friday, November 09, 2012 6:12 AM
Scott, if you can find a set of HG2's over on quad4forums, they would pair really well with McMoney's adjustable timing set. Same setup I'll be running, but on a 086 head.

Sunday, December 02, 2012 9:20 PM
Thrice . wrote:Scott, if you can find a set of HG2's over on quad4forums, they would pair really well with McMoney's adjustable timing set. Same setup I'll be running, but on a 086 head.

wont buy new cams, dont wanna spend any $ on it & just sold my modded HO's so W41's are staying

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search