60# Injectors - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 60# Injectors
Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:42 AM
Looks like I'll be going with the 42s for now. I don't ever plan on going below a 3.1 and the racetronix is being installed over Thanksgiving. Was just looking for options to make me more comfortable. But seriously, who can turn down free 42s?

"In Oldskool we trust"

Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:41 PM
Bad news..

Looks like these 42s are EV1 style. I could buy the adapters or splice but I would also need to get the spacers. ~ 40 bucks for adapters(really don't feel like splicing in pigtails), and 60 for the spacers to just have something I'm not crazy about using in the first place. Still probably cheaper than anything else I could find in a 60 since there's nothing that's direct fit. What is everyone else using for bigger injectors?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:45 PM
Listening......I am too looking for a set of drop in injectors for the 03 up rail.

If not ill be going with zzp ev6's and dealing with spacers.
Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:49 PM
The 60s and 80s from ZZP will fit without spacers; problem is figuring out your wiring because NO ONE makes multec 2 injectors with the longer body. Unfortunately it looks like you're dealing with one or the other.

Just found this:
Clicky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:00 PM

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:01 PM
Bottom of the page and top of the 2nd page.

http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/index.php/cPath/109_175

Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:07 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Bottom of the page and top of the 2nd page.

http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/index.php/cPath/109_175

These are the ones I found too. So ~40 bucks for 4 of them shipped isn't terrible. Isn't the EV1 clip the wrong one though? You need a male EV1 and a female multec 2 correct?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:08 PM
I have also run zzp 60's on a 03 up, we did get the zzp wiring harness also, but the injectors did not need any spacer.

The splicing is the easy part.

Hell I have 2 or 3 injector harness's I can sell and you can splice them and then install.

FU Tuning

Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:13 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:The splicing is the easy part.

I'm actually really good with wiring, I just have a serious aversion to cutting factory harnesses. I'm sure everyone will say I'm crazy and dumb but it's just personal preference. If I use these EV1's I'll find the right harness that goes from a multec 2 harness to an EV1 injector. What came with the harness kit from ZZP? Pigtails or something else?

Edit: Didn't realize what you were saying at first. You sir, have a PM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:21 PM

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search