04 SC Cavy - P0201 code - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 04 SC Cavy - P0201 code
Saturday, November 10, 2012 7:11 PM
Nice good job man!

Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:51 AM
Congrats dude! No better feeling than trouble shooting something yourself.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:54 PM
No kidding...and it was such a simple problem.
Ive mastered just about everything thats bolted onto my car by now. I can tear down to the stupid head within minutes..literally! But thats my issue..taking it apart so often eventually stresses wires and sensors and bolts that are not normally designed to be removed so often.

Its just needing a tune now..waiting to hear back from Vince as to when this can happen...cause im losing A LOT of potential power being full rich at WOT instantly. Its like running a carburater rich, you flood it and it just burns fuel and loses mass amounts of power!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, November 12, 2012 4:21 PM
I know what you mean, I think I've had every inch of these cars torn apart at least once. After Oldskool hooked me up with a solid tune it was like a completely different car; smooth, crisp, and in general stronger.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, November 12, 2012 5:18 PM
Oh yeah...when I was racing my friends 09 mazdaspeed3 last night (he's got a few bolt ons and a tune), he had a very hard time pulling on me and every time i got a big car length jump on him even letting him take off first (30 and 50mph pulls).
But as soon as I get the jump, I can feel my car bogging, losing power, and only truely have pull for a few thousand RPM and it just floods with fuel. Then my flashing CEL comes on of course for 30s or so once I let off and go back to normal fuel demand. I know with a good tune and proper fuel ratios my car will pull on his car once again as hard as it did his car when it was stock and then I can go forward with my other parts. I cant wait to get my other parts in...once tuned properly, it'll be a sleeper beast!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search