supercharging 2002 auto ecotec? - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: supercharging 2002 auto ecotec?
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:02 PM
P&P tuning is one of the best tuner we have......Go to him!

Go to cobaltss.net for the injectors. Get a dual pass endplate while your at it if your going through the fun of installing it all. Helps keep things cooler longer.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:06 AM
Does an 03-05 cavalier automatic share the same ecu as a 2002 automatic ecotec? If I can get ahold of this guy I could flash my ecu and drive it to St. Louis then he could tune my factory ecu. I guess I need to figure out how to get ahold of this guy lol
Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:59 AM
PM him on here.

Yes you can flash a 03-05 PCM and use it in your car.
Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:36 AM
Ill try to find him, you have been a TON of help Philly. I'm glad you have been taking the time to help me out
Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:48 AM
When you go to install the manifold and if you're using the M6 to M8 shoulder bolts make sure they will go into the block. We had to grind down the top middle of the manifold in order to get the bolts in. Was a pain wiping off and re applying the RTV. Also, if you havent already get the shoulder bolts from McMaster Carr, Fastenal is a piece of sh!t. At least the one by my house is.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:38 AM
I'm not sure what bolts exactly are holding the manifold on right now but they have been on there since 2011 so I plan to just re use them or find the exact same bolts but a little longer if I decide to run the phenolic spacer
Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:54 AM
My bad just read through this...didn't know it was already installed. The bolts will look like this:

These are from the thread http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=183438&t=183438

You'll most likely need longer bolts...you can measure the width of the spacer and add it to the should length of the bolts.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:20 AM
Yeah i bought a car with a kit already installed, I'm going to switch it over to my 02 j.
Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:21 PM
just got a set of lsj injectors with only 4-5k miles for $50 shipped on cobaltss.net
getting close to having everything!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search