Boosted J's in AZ? - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Boosted J's in AZ?
Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:47 PM
Patrick Coulter wrote:
EvoFire wrote:still around...the first isnt DD status anymore so it can be worked on more now.

Lol, Nice Necro.

I'm here in Surprise next to Luke AFB. Got the S/C on so I assume I count as 'boosted' ;P

I'm a Moderator over at http://deserttuners.com and I invite everyone especially other Arizona locals to register and start posting over there so we can bring the numbers back up (Kinda empty right now, but we have afew people regularly posting).

I'm currently trying to put together a Local DesertTuners meet, All makes/models welcome, J-bodies especially (99.9% of our userbase are J owners), and i'm looking for attendee's. Once its figured out, i'll be sure to post the event info here too.

Tell Evofire some thing he didn't know lol

Monday, October 21, 2013 6:35 AM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:
Patrick Coulter wrote:
EvoFire wrote:still around...the first isnt DD status anymore so it can be worked on more now.

Lol, Nice Necro.

I'm here in Surprise next to Luke AFB. Got the S/C on so I assume I count as 'boosted' ;P

I'm a Moderator over at http://deserttuners.com and I invite everyone especially other Arizona locals to register and start posting over there so we can bring the numbers back up (Kinda empty right now, but we have afew people regularly posting).

I'm currently trying to put together a Local DesertTuners meet, All makes/models welcome, J-bodies especially (99.9% of our userbase are J owners), and i'm looking for attendee's. Once its figured out, i'll be sure to post the event info here too.

yup..been around this scene since now since 07. took the valley by storm when Deserttuners originally launched. Watched it be semi big, to nothing to not about cars, to decent again. Was a mod and a super mod, and almost an "owner" and admin, and now it looks like i dont even have username anymore. I know "most" jbody people in the valley.

Monday, October 21, 2013 6:30 PM
EvoFire wrote:
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:
Patrick Coulter wrote:

Lol, Nice Necro.

yup..been around this scene since now since 07. took the valley by storm when Deserttuners originally launched. Watched it be semi big, to nothing to not about cars, to decent again. Was a mod and a super mod, and almost an "owner" and admin, and now it looks like i dont even have username anymore. I know "most" jbody people in the valley.

The forum moved and was re-designed/rehauled. You need to make another account, lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search