Boosted J's in AZ? - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Boosted J's in AZ?
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:36 AM
More for Mr evofire. I guess it could apply to you since you are a Chris as well.

On a side note, just spent $500 on a new radiator and a bunch of black an fittings to replace all the blue and red ones I have now.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:39 PM
Im here also, i dont have a jbody but i can make them go really fast. Been looking into geting one though.

Mike

i make neons and j-bodys go fast

Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:57 PM
ammfab wrote:Im here also, i dont have a jbody but i can make them go really fast. Been looking into geting one though.

Mike

do it! !!! to bad you didn't get that orange one
Thursday, August 16, 2012 10:00 PM
yea im in norcal right now but the sunfire is still in AZ. couldnt bring it out here with me and its still boosted, i traded sc kits with craig before i left so it has the production sc kit on it now.

i'll be back next year and i have some big plans for the car when i get back.

EvoFire wrote:todd moved to davis california with some (at the time) 18 year old girl. sold the blower kit from his red sunfire that had karos old N/A beast motor in it.

i lol'd.......hard

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Friday, August 17, 2012 6:33 AM
still; got the vert todd?
Friday, August 17, 2012 7:47 AM
Yup still got vert. Was in the middle of turning it back to stock before I moved.

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:06 PM
Hey guys I'm looking for someone to help me put together a boosted motor. No jbody anymore but I have a 2.2 in my VW Thing. I have a crate motor and all internals just need some help getting it together properly. Any suggested shops to use or anyone want a side job? I am mechanicaly inclined but have never dabbled in the interals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:08 PM
Where in the valley are you located? What type of parts do you have?

Monday, August 20, 2012 5:19 PM
I'm in Peoria and I have a set of used turbo pistons but look in good condition, Eagle rods, Comp Turbo grind cams, Agp t3/t4 turbo, hahn turbo mani, tial waste gate, greddy rz bov, copper head gasket, and a intercooler. Still need to get injectors.
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:21 PM
Ohh yea I do have a head that came out of a cav I bought for parts that has ti valves springs and retainers that need to be put in the new head also.
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:23 PM
What are you running for a computer?

Monday, August 20, 2012 5:31 PM
Stocker going to have it tuned
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:16 AM
I thought you sold the Cavalier brandon?
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:33 PM
I did this motor is for my VW Thing. Think I'm gonna have AMM FAB help me out I he called me yesterday and I like the work he has done. Can't wait to have the only boosted ecotec VW Thing in the world.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:23 AM
brandon pelke wrote:I did this motor is for my VW Thing. Think I'm gonna have AMM FAB help me out I he called me yesterday and I like the work he has done. Can't wait to have the only boosted ecotec VW Thing in the world.

mikes awesome at what he dose!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:15 AM
I will build it so long as all the parts are legit for a cost. My work and engine reliability speak for itself so if you are interested PM me. If you need credentials they are available upon request. I will need a lot more info on the parts you have so be prepared to have the info.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:28 PM
yeah i can build some pretty awesome engines too, as a matter of fact i built the one that holds the stock block record if im not mistaken.

mike

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:00 PM
CaliforniaDomestics wrote:I will build it so long as all the parts are legit for a cost. My work and engine reliability speak for itself so if you are interested PM me. If you need credentials they are available upon request. I will need a lot more info on the parts you have so be prepared to have the info.

LEGIT! this guy knows his @!#$.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:18 PM
Mike, when you going to get with me about the aluminum I need welded? Chris Gatti said he text you for me.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:57 PM
he never hit me up...... sunday would be the soonest unless u want to bring it over tomorrow int he AM. joey with the black k swap em1 (if u know who im talking about) is coming over for me to weld an fittings onto his new rad and istall it in the car. lmk what u want to do.

mike

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:30 PM
Its cool. Ill pm you my number.

I have to pull out a couple of the pieces, not sure when ill get the chance due to work. I usually work 5am to 4 or 5pm. Ill have to figure a way to drop them off one day and pick them up another.

Where did you move to?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:09 PM
43rd and bethany

mike

Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:47 AM
ammfab wrote:he never hit me up...... sunday would be the soonest unless u want to bring it over tomorrow int he AM. joey with the black k swap em1 (if u know who im talking about) is coming over for me to weld an fittings onto his new rad and istall it in the car. lmk what u want to do.

mike

your phone must hate me lmfao
Friday, October 11, 2013 11:55 AM
still around...the first isnt DD status anymore so it can be worked on more now.

Friday, October 11, 2013 11:41 PM
EvoFire wrote:still around...the first isnt DD status anymore so it can be worked on more now.

Lol, Nice Necro.

I'm here in Surprise next to Luke AFB. Got the S/C on so I assume I count as 'boosted' ;P

I'm a Moderator over at http://deserttuners.com and I invite everyone especially other Arizona locals to register and start posting over there so we can bring the numbers back up (Kinda empty right now, but we have afew people regularly posting).

I'm currently trying to put together a Local DesertTuners meet, All makes/models welcome, J-bodies especially (99.9% of our userbase are J owners), and i'm looking for attendee's. Once its figured out, i'll be sure to post the event info here too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, October 12, 2013 2:04 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search