A really Lucky guy.. - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A really Lucky guy..
Tuesday, February 04, 2014 3:05 PM
Hello All, I just wanted to share something. I talked to a very close friend of mine that i had not talked to ever since he moved out of town. we talked about our cars of course. all I can say is this guy is very lucky. he has a 2001 sunfire 2200 like mine. somehow,he ran that thing over a whole year with a garrett T3 60 trim,intercooler, 255lph intank fuel pump. 250cc RC injectors and a stock fuel pressure regulator. at between 10-12 psi, without a tune!! Idk how 250cc injectors held up that long. im sure they were way beyond 80 duty cycle. this just shows how stout the 2200 engine really is.. just wanted to share.
Nick..

Re: A really Lucky guy..
Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:29 AM
Sure it is stout. I think everyone should be that. Tuning is over rated.

FU Tuning

Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:53 AM
Watch him get a tune then have problems lol.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:22 AM
tuning is for suckers.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Thursday, February 06, 2014 4:29 PM
Wow, Does ur friend not understand Tuning? I'm a girl and i know how important it is!
Thursday, February 06, 2014 4:52 PM
on 5psi my fuel pump was leaning up to 13-14afrs on a stock motor and stock pump. This lasted until i took it apart and the motor internals looked ok. on 10+ psi though i wouldnt dare.

However I had a motor to install so this was the only reason I let it go that long. lol.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Friday, February 07, 2014 6:21 AM
Nikki wrote:Wow, Does ur friend not understand Tuning? I'm a girl and i know how important it is!

Haha, I approve this message!

But really, who needs a tune?! Just turn up the flux capacitor and its good to go!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search