Anyone have/tried the HANA turbo kit? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone have/tried the HANA turbo kit?
Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:12 AM
so looking to turbo my cavalier next summer and gonna start saving up cash. I dont wanna piece together a kit...i want everything NEW as my car is my baby and i woudnt wanna wear old @!#$ty underwear bought off the internet so why would i treat my car the same way? ANYWAYS! Im VERY interested in the HANA kit for 1999.99. Anyone have it? Hows fitment? Anyone have install instructions? Any other suggestions on a diffrent kit?

Re: Anyone have/tried the HANA turbo kit?
Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:48 AM
I had it with the IM & port fueler system...it was easy, fitment was great, all inclusive, besides boost controller, which is optional anyway. If you want to turbo your car without much headache or hassel it's a good route. I only sold it because I got tired of Turbo on the J-Body PCM, bought a SS/SC & got a TVS1900. If I went turbo again I would piece together a kit. You get exactly the components you want that way.

It beats a Honda!
Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:43 PM
You can piece together a kit with all new parts.

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:42 PM
HANA kit, never heard of it.

Now the Hahn Racecraft kit, yes. It is the only legit aftermarket bolt on turbo kit for these cars.

Friday, September 04, 2015 5:20 AM
I have stikman29s old kit and it is awesome but hahn no longer makes the kit for j bodies from what i heard but if you want one there is a guy in the classifieds that is selling one that is new and he is a good seller talk to him.
Tuesday, September 08, 2015 1:24 AM
they still list it for sale on there website...what ad are you refering to in the classified?
Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:05 AM
I believe the guys name was Dirk Yates. I dont see his post on there anymore it might have been knocked off and needs to be reposted. You can try and pm him.
Monday, October 05, 2015 5:34 PM
It is Dirk Yates. He still has the kit. Send him a PM and I will also let him know.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Monday, November 09, 2015 11:02 AM
I have had a Stg2 kit on my 05 since 2006. it has close to 80k on it with no issues. I did have to replace the down pipe because it rotted off at the back flange. Other than that, well made a stand the daily abuse all year around in the Eastern Pennsylvania weather. As of now the car has a mild built bottom end on a 20g upgrade running 17psi. 2 weeks ago it made 299 to the wheels.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search