Exploited racing - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Exploited racing
Friday, January 21, 2005 11:52 AM
Quote:

im working a second job right now to get caught up with $$$ so i can refund a few people, the rest of people will be sent there parts.

Where did thier money go to? Shoulda been spent making thier kit or saved until you were ready to make the kit.

Quote:

And im glad to see people like A15 are the ones who making living in america so crappy for many ppl.

Actually people like you make living in America quite crappy. I dont know you but ive read through all the posts about you and its discusting.

Friday, January 21, 2005 12:00 PM
Brianl, Whats going on with my kit. I paid you $8000 for the stage 4 kit and a few other things back in september. You said you had everything ready to ship but I havent gotten anything and you havent responded to email. Whats going on with that refund check. <br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 1:43 PM
so he is alive and posting but still no email from him regarding my order!!!

<br>

I like the rum, the rum likes me, we get together and have a party!
Saturday, January 22, 2005 11:33 AM
Damn 8k! I wonder what the grand total amount of money he is sitting on (guess I shouldnt say sitting on because I would guess its been spent already) thanks to the JBO. Must be in what the 20k+ range? <br>

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:48 PM
i'm sorry but i think some people need to drive there and get your parts. and if the parts aren't made tell he's mom to move over cus your spending the night until they are. IMO.

Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:52 PM
I think I might have to get the west allis PD to go and check on them for me. I could see waiting this long for the parts if he would email me and tell me whats happening and give me an honest answer. With no responses from him for over a month I dont think I have any other choices than to call the POLICE.

Sorry Brian but youre not giving me any other choices <br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 3:32 PM
Get a bunch of people together thats close enuf and pay him a visit...

Exploited Racing
1900 S 74th St
Building B
West Allis, WI 53219

I guess this would have to be your last ditch effort, but still should be considered. BrBrianI seriously think every cent u earn from selling flanges and your second job should go to helping the J-bodys out...cut our ties from one another and move on. You have represented yourself,at times, very unprofessionally on this site, not to mention not responding to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. I understand that u have the knowledge to build Turbo Kits, Flanges, etc., but you lack the basic knowledge of business management. You sold more than you had and now are struggling to keep customers from taking legal action against you. And please don't say that i have "no dog in this fight" because i used to have your website in my favorites list, telling everyone how great a guy you were and that i was going to buy your stage 4 kit when i had the money. Now that i do have the money Im just going to wait ununtilomething better comes along.
Brian, I hope this dodoes notome off as me trying to bash you and your company, because nothing could be further from the truth. I don't want to see your company go under, but i also don't want to see any of my fellow j-bodys lose out on money, from the guy who is missing a manifold, to the one that still has 2500 dollars in parts missing. So please help your jbody customers so both u and us can go our separate ways happy. Id hate for some other car enthusiast sites to learn about the many postings about you and your company that were made here. Thank you. <br>

CarDomain
Monday, January 24, 2005 12:09 PM
wait so you stopped making turbo kits and are shutting down the business?? HA, im glad, all i hear is bull @!#$ about u.
<br>

Check Out My Domain Page!!!!
Monday, January 24, 2005 12:17 PM
^ He's not shutting down the business, just selling to a different market.

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, January 24, 2005 1:30 PM
i donno if this is true or not,

but i hear that Brain might be in jail. i looked around but i did not see any thread about it

is this true, if so i am never going to see my stuff then.

<br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 1:33 PM
Jeff Rutter wrote:i donno if this is true or not,

but i hear that Brain might be in jail. i looked around but i did not see any thread about it

is this true, if so i am never going to see my stuff then.

Not True what so ever. Who ever you heard it from has been lying to you.

<br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 1:45 PM
i just heard from some one who heard from some one

you know how it is when people talk

i just wanted to make sure it was the ture, cuz i want my stuff

<br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 2:40 PM
so he wants to go piss off several thousand more people?
<br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 3:29 PM
I think we're going to see another chris simpson type of post in general forum soon from another detective regarding mr. brian <br>

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, January 24, 2005 7:32 PM
Wow i never knew about that! <br>

Monday, January 24, 2005 9:50 PM
I posted this in the last exploited thread and I will post it again for anyone that wants to get the police involved. There is also a link to the Internet Fraud Complaint Center

For anyone that wants to go to the internet fraud complaint center and make a report. After you do that they will forward the complaint to the national white collar crime center, the wisconson bureau on investigation and his local police department. They will then decide if charges need to be filed. Basically they will help to either get our parts or our money.
Internet Fraud Complaint Center

Here is contact information for the milwakee police department and the west allis police department

Milwaukee Police Dept.
749 West State St.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Non-Emergency #
414-933-4444

WEST ALLIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
11301 W. Lincoln Avenue
(414)302-8000
police@ci.west-allis.wi.us <br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:23 AM
If everyone goes and complains to his local police department, once they realize that the grand total is up in the "grand theft" range, Then they'll go arest his ass <br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:04 AM
Exploited Racing wrote:No ones getting screwed here... be patient. sorry about the phone deal... it was supposed to be on automatic payment outta my bank account but they didnt do it for awhile, i just paid it but waiting for it to get back on.

And im glad to see people like A15 are the ones who making living in america so crappy for many ppl. Just a sue happy country.

and u say something needs to be done to stop me??? its ok... i already stopped myself. I dont make turbo kits anymore. end of story. those who ordered, are getting what they ordered, i dont make them anymore, i dont want to, i dont want this BS about me screwing people over always going around because im not screwing anyone over no matter how much u think i am.

i just think its funny that this guy owes thousands of dollars in unshipped mechandise but he still has the audacity to post up talking @!#$. Dude, if i had bought an 8000 dollar turbo kit from you and a year later i still hadnt gotten it, i would personally drive up to WI and physically introduce myself. <br>

Under Construction
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:03 AM
the only way to not get screwed by brain is to sell him stuff. that way he has no product to deliever only cash to pay. which he did but not without grumbling about how it was too much $$.. <br>

farmerz24
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:33 AM
I GOT MY MONEY BACK THANK YOU FOR PAYPAL!!!!!!

I would like every body to know that paypal has refunded me my money via the resolution center. I filed the dispute with them a week and a half ago. He did not reply to paypal so they just took it from him. I had purchased a manifold from him mid december so i barely made the deadline for filing a dispute.

<br>

I like the rum, the rum likes me, we get together and have a party!
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:21 AM
dam it

y y y did i pay with a money order and y y y did i lose my copy

<br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:08 PM
i sent everyone their stuff 3 months ago. <br>

-- www.exploitedracing.com-- Cavalier/Sunfire Forced Induction Performance Parts
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:12 PM
Exploited Racing wrote:i sent everyone their stuff 3 months ago.

Too bad youre not brian. Your email address is jscottbapt@aol.com <br>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:47 PM
Im still amazed at how someone can be so incredibly immature to make another account acting like me. agian. Another reason i dont sell to J-body guys anymore. Look how immature you can be!

Jeff Rutter, your parts are goin out today/tomorrow!

Dave.. same with yours (except cylinder head)

Also we got some manifolds goin out... im so glad im getting ahead finially! <br>

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
-----------------------------------
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 2:49 PM
Thanks Brian. When do you think the head will be done. and what about that refund check <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search