Hahn stage 2 injectors - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn stage 2 injectors
Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:46 AM
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could give me information on the injectors for the hahn stage 2 kit. I want to know if they are hi-impedence or low-impedence and how many cc's they are. Because I have the stage 1 from hahn already and I'm going to upgrade to the stage 2 on my own.

Thanks

Re: Hahn stage 2 injectors
Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:38 AM
best would be to contact them and ask

Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:18 AM
Yeah, the people who probably know most about the Hahn kit would be... Hahn.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 1:43 PM
I should have that info when HAHN gets back to me. I'll post up what I find out.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:28 PM
i doubt they will provide you this info, this question has been asked before they claim its a trade secret, you want those injects you most likely need to buy the stage II kit, or if you know someone who has it get them flow tested, best bet is to get somethign specific to your application

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:51 PM
Thanks guys, I'll call them again. But if I run around 10-15psi on an ECOTEC what injectors would you guys recommend. I know RC make a good injector, I just got to know if they are low or high impedance and how big. I don't really need the ones from hahn, I just need one that works for my application.

Thanks again
Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:50 PM
they are most likely high imp sense thats what your car started with, also i hope ou deside to change your rods and pistons before you go over 10 psi .... not saying it cant be done because it has its just safer that way ...

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:47 AM
i think they are accell injectors that can be had through jegs or summit for like 250$ for a set of 8. I am sure hahn buys them and makes a good profit on them. They are high impedence i believe and come in a variety of sizes.

i remeber them being yellow, and accell injectors are the only yellow ones i seen.(could be wrong).

Friday, February 11, 2005 8:03 AM
Yes the injectors are yellow whether or not
they are accel i don't know

Friday, February 11, 2005 2:26 PM
=OrangeZ= wrote:they are most likely high imp sense thats what your car started with, also i hope ou deside to change your rods and pistons before you go over 10 psi .... not saying it cant be done because it has its just safer that way ...

Ya, that's what I plan on doing, plus adding some kind of fuel or engine management (any suggestions, because I can't find a decent system).

And I would rather go with RC then Accell. I'll probly go ask RSM in Mississauga, Ontario, and ask them.

Thanks
Friday, February 11, 2005 7:17 PM
hahn has 32 lb per hour injectors.

04 Sunfire with a hole in the block
Hahn Stage II
350 H.P. to the ground coming very soon

Saturday, February 12, 2005 1:36 PM
i checked the box and they are high imp.

04 Sunfire with a hole in the block
Hahn Stage II
350 H.P. to the ground coming very soon
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:03 PM
JustinsEcotec wrote:hahn has 32 lb per hour injectors.

My price quote says 335cc inj, so yeah 32 lbs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search