what turbo?.... - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what turbo?....
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:09 PM
I know that you can get turbos from different cars to work, well I have a 2000 z24, I was just wondering what car should I get a turbo from, I want to save money and just need cars that have turbos that will work, I realize that I will need more then the turbo its self, and I WILL NOT be installing it, I will get it pro. installed,

Re: what turbo?....
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:01 PM
Your getting it pro installed ? and you want to find a turbo off another car that would work
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:25 PM
the installer will say, oh no that wont fit

04 Sunfire with a hole in the block
Hahn Stage II
350 H.P. to the ground coming very soon
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:04 PM
^^he's right, if u wanna do turbo i suggest u research, then research some more. Ask some of the guys around here that have successful turbo motors. They will tell you that u cant just go up to firestone and have them install it. Now i know u wouldnt go to firestone, but the fact is ur gonna pay more for the install than anything. Also getting a turbo from another car isn't all the time, the best option. You can get a brand new turbo at a pretty good price. And if u are using a used turbo, then i wouldnt turst it untill i rebuilt it, which would cost u more. So look around and ask. There are kits out there as well, and ask the owners of those companies what they think.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:46 PM
either get a t3 from a saab 9000 or buy a new t3/t4... either way if you get one out of a junk car, your going to have to rebuild it.. well you dont have to rebuild right off the bat, but it will save you trouble later on...

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
Garret T3 Turbo Charger for sale.. $60 + Shipping... e-mail for more info
2000-02 Drift body kit for sale....$300 + Shipping... e-mail for more info
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search