turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo kit
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:49 PM
were is the cheapest t-3 turbo kit for a (2200 2.2l) 2001 sunfire encluding everything i need

Ryan

Re: turbo kit
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:56 PM
Cheap and turbo should never be used in the same thought process, its going to end up costing you one way or the other, so you might as well pony up right away, or replace your engine later.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:05 PM
well i did find this, but im still looking i know its hard to find this kind of thing for under 2g's
http://www.cavalierconnection.com/online_catalog.htm

Ryan
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:29 AM
The cavalier connection kit dosent include everything you need, unless your running low boost. No fuel upgrades in that kit at all, or so I see. Alttho it is a good kit for the money

Heres a new one that Jcavi found recently

Heres one that is in the process of being built. Call the number where it says LN2 and get some information.
And shifted is right, do it right the first time to reduce problems down the road. Hope this helps

CarDomain
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:36 AM
that ones ok, but the cheapest way to go without comprimiseing quality is to peice together a kit your self.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:02 AM
that import performance one seems too good to be true with the intercooler and all. has anyone ever ordered from them?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:31 AM
thx any one else have any more places were i can find good cheap turbo kits for around $3,000 and lower?

Ryan
Friday, February 18, 2005 10:26 AM
artofdrowning wrote:that import performance one seems too good to be true with the intercooler and all. has anyone ever ordered from them?

thats the same kit that you will also find on turbokits.com under the HAAS kit. The name of that company is TSI and alot of people dopnt like them becuase the turbos are too small and parts are cheap.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search