internals? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
internals?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:19 PM
Just wnated to see what kind of internals everyone had and where they got them. I have seen karo's name pop up alot in the org., but got on carcustoms and pistons for my 97 2.2 were not on there. Planning on at most 9.0:1 compression with 50-60 lbs of boost and expect to be running mid 5 sec range after spray......... NOT Also yes I am Kinda A newb never really posted before but always read posts. My favorites have to be about exploited racing. Kinda sucks Brian stopped making kits cause i was considering him.

Re: internals?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:30 PM
make sure you have underbody neons otherwise you blow your motor lol
im running je pistons and rods i got them from a shop down in florida when i used to date this chick her dad did a lot of custom engine work (i was in good with the parents) why did i fu$# her best freind????that was 4 years ago and ive never once had a problem i really wish i knew more about the specifics of what he did hell i cant even remember the name of the company that her pops worked for he also extrude honed my head and knife edged and balanced my crank while we had the motor torn apart

"dude, thats a girls car"
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:32 PM
man i would have stayed with that one engine work ain't exactly cheap
Friday, February 18, 2005 5:32 PM
Thanks for the help everybody

WTB: Free Turbo kit
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search