Turbo gods! WTF is this trim? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo gods! WTF is this trim?
Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:33 PM
allright i have a garret/airesearch TB0321 off of a 87 saab 900 apc 2.0. WTF is the damn trim and compressor size and all the bull crap number for this? nobody has the numbers anywhere for it

Please help

Re: Turbo gods! WTF is this trim?
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:07 PM
i believe its a 45 trim. dont quote me on that though.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Friday, February 25, 2005 6:42 AM
Shadow Of Oblivion wrote:allright i have a garret/airesearch TB0321 off of a 87 saab 900 apc 2.0. WTF is the damn trim and compressor size and all the bull crap number for this? nobody has the numbers anywhere for it

Please help

those saab turbos are too small to use anyways. their best T3 turbos are still a bit on the small side, even for a 6 psi junkyard boost project. remember, regardless of what honda tuners use for their junkyard turbo projects, cavaliers flow more cfm and larger trim and a/r combinations are needed

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, February 25, 2005 8:20 AM
lol ^^^ i know that but its one i have laying around. i found out after 2 more hours of searching. compressor is .42, exhaust is .48.
Thank you come again next window please!

And mine is set at 8.5PSI

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:53 AM
That's a teeny turbo.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, February 28, 2005 3:11 AM
got another one laying around? you could be the first guy on the block to rock a twin turbo cavalier, why not i saw a triple turboed supra on ebay about 4 months ago, the guy thought it was the coolest thing in the world lol damn ricers.

J~
Monday, February 28, 2005 9:26 AM
wait YOU'RE calling the TRI TURBO Supra a RICER?

now I have heard it all...

800 whp is more then any of us dream any day....

he has the three smaller turbos for a reason, quicker spool then one huge turbo and just as good of power

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, February 28, 2005 1:39 PM
Shadow Of Oblivion wrote:lol ^^^ i know that but its one i have laying around. i found out after 2 more hours of searching. compressor is .42, exhaust is .48.
Thank you come again next window please!

And mine is set at 8.5PSI

those are the a/r's, not the trim like you asked....

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:05 PM
J~ wrote:got another one laying around? you could be the first guy on the block to rock a twin turbo cavalier, why not i saw a triple turboed supra on ebay about 4 months ago, the guy thought it was the coolest thing in the world lol damn ricers.

J~

^^^That is the coolest thing in the world if it were yours right.

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:55 PM
Manny wrote:
J~ wrote:got another one laying around? you could be the first guy on the block to rock a twin turbo cavalier, why not i saw a triple turboed supra on ebay about 4 months ago, the guy thought it was the coolest thing in the world lol damn ricers.

J~

^^^That is the coolest thing in the world if it were yours right.
i think twin turbo set up could be good.
i think a twin turbo set up could produce a cooler charge than a single running the same amount of boost and it would be cool hearing two turbos spool up

see ya!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:31 AM
there is practically no point in spending the extra money for a sequential twin turbo setup. the only good thing out of a sequential setup is your spooling time plus steady power all the way up the powerband. ever look at a supra dyno chart? it's like a J. but that is a factory engineered sequential setup. unless you have a v8, two banks, two different exhaust manifolds, stick with one turbo. and again, yes that saab turbo is way too teeny.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:37 PM
well as of today i now have 2 turbos laying around tdo5h for my laser and im trying to get rid of that saab one because i dont need it.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:42 AM
i have a DSM 14b and 2nd gen DSM GSX intercooler sitting in my room if it is wanted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search