easy intercooler setup??? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
easy intercooler setup???
Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:02 PM
hey i have everything in order but im not paying 600 dollars for some damn intercooler pipes i was talking to a freind of mine and he mentioned seeing some flexible intercooler piping (metal with rubber inner) that greddy had done once any body ever seen this and if so where could i get some ive been searching for 2 hours now and nothing so i thought id hit up the .org any help would be awesome

"dude, thats a girls car"
NOT ANY MORE!!! PSHHHTTT!!!!

Re: easy intercooler setup???
Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:36 PM
$600 for intercooler pipes?

What are they made out of, gold?

Thats insane, shouldn't be more than a hundred bucks or so.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:40 PM
well i don't know exactly what your saying (i am sure they have it but i haven't seen it) but i can guaranty you it wont be cheaper then $600. if you know what bends you need and length just get some tubing at a local parts store and some rubber fitting things and make it your self... my buddy did that to his turbo kit he got from exploited on his 2.4L grand am and it worked perfect and looked nice too... and if you don't know the bends and sizes, try to get them off of some one on here. that would be my suggestion

Monday, February 28, 2005 5:40 AM
mandrel bent polished aluminim is all my local speed shop will do any body know the bends i would need?? like i said im an engineering idiot till i have it in front of me looking at it ,, at that point i could build it, but without seeing it first im lost , ive tried pics it just doesnt work for me

"dude, thats a girls car"
NOT ANY MORE!!! PSHHHTTT!!!!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:35 AM
have an exhaust shop make you intercooler piping. just take them the car

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search