Hahn Stage II - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn Stage II
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:37 AM
as i was reading up on the Hahn Stage II turbo kit they said they tested the Eco at 12psi. i have a 2.4 Z and am turboing it and i am looking into buying another car but new and i wanna buy the 04 ECO because the chevy dealer i know has 2 left on the lot and has to sell them so i am gettin a awesome deal. with that kit for all the people who have it how much boost can that ECO hold on stock internals. Roughly cuz i know they are all built not 100% alike so 1 can hold alil more then another. but would the 8psi they test on be like the max then have to do internals to run the 12? thanks

Re: Hahn Stage II
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:50 AM
crank power the eco will hold close to 280 hp

josh's eco lived under 14-15 psi alot , and when he did a tear down to build the motor , it looked good insdie still

my friend has the stage 2 kit , its pretty nice even though we still got alot of tuning to do it

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:13 AM
ok sounds good so i prolly will just run it at a 10psi stock internal and be safe i hope if not ill be orderin parts
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:38 AM
yeah 10 psi is a good # , and still plenty safe

the kit has enough fuel to run a little higher, but its always better to stay safe

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:51 AM
yea def. well thanx for your info. parents always say better to be safe too lol...
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:20 PM
the stage 2 runs at 10PSI by itself. i will be running it at 12-15PSI at the bash. we'll see just how far those powdered rods will go LOL

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:45 PM
stage 2 according to the instructions is 8-9

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:20 PM
yep, my wastegate wouldnt let more than 8 go on the stage 2. solution you ask, well buy a boost controller and turn it up and blow a hole in the motor.

04 Sunfire with a hole in the block
Hahn Stage II
350 H.P. to the ground coming very soon
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:32 PM
sorry my bad....i was reading as i was typing. LOL. it is 8.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search