Lower compression pistons for 2.4L - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lower compression pistons for 2.4L
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:58 AM
Does anyone know any companies that sell pistons for 2.4L that will drop the compression?

Re: Lower compression pistons for 2.4L
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:48 AM
No body???

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:00 AM
wiseco makes pistons kits. eagle makes rods.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:32 AM
I list them on my website... heck I had about 8 sets in stock for a little while but then everyone bought them. Waiting for another large shipment to show up soon I hope... I know I should have my shipment from eagle today if not tomorrow......

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:35 AM
See, we are building a 2.4L with a 2.3L ho head. tring to bring the compression down because of the difference in cumbustion chamber volume.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:39 PM
Anything can be done... you figure your compression you figure the head cc you will be using and it can be cusotm made.. just takes a little longer

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:47 AM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:I list them on my website... heck I had about 8 sets in stock for a little while but then everyone bought them. Waiting for another large shipment to show up soon I hope... I know I should have my shipment from eagle today if not tomorrow......

hey Karo, i know this is off topic. but since you posted that about Car Customs... is there any way you can sell me just (2) front Koni red's? I dont need all 4.. just 2 fronts. I bought KYB Previously.. and really dont want to buy AGX's and be disapointed all over again from the previous GR-2's If you can shoot me an email w/ a price.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:23 AM
zsquee24 wrote:See, we are building a 2.4L with a 2.3L ho head. tring to bring the compression down because of the difference in cumbustion chamber volume.

larger CC volume = lower compression. if you are really pushing compression, an easy way of course is have Cometic make you an MLS gasket. They will custom make you one given proper measurements, bore, etc.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:33 AM
Troll wrote:
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:I list them on my website... heck I had about 8 sets in stock for a little while but then everyone bought them. Waiting for another large shipment to show up soon I hope... I know I should have my shipment from eagle today if not tomorrow......

hey Karo, i know this is off topic. but since you posted that about Car Customs... is there any way you can sell me just (2) front Koni red's? I dont need all 4.. just 2 fronts. I bought KYB Previously.. and really dont want to buy AGX's and be disapointed all over again from the previous GR-2's If you can shoot me an email w/ a price.

I can not split up the reds. How ever I do have 2 Yellows sitting out back right now. If interested e mail me. I will work with ya on it.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:04 PM
alright i sent you an email Karo

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search