Does Hahn make a kit for the 2.4? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does Hahn make a kit for the 2.4?
Friday, March 04, 2005 3:31 PM
Does hahn make a kit for the 2.4 engine? It is not listed on their site, only a kit for the ecotec is listed, I have heard before though that they made one for the 2.4? Just wondering I have a 2000 z24.

2000 z24 Coupe- Injen Short Ram Air Intake, OBX Exhaust, Auto Interceptor, RK Upper, Karo Lower Motormount, Excel Ennio 17's.
Representin the Z's in Florida.

Re: Does Hahn make a kit for the 2.4?
Friday, March 04, 2005 3:32 PM
No

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, March 04, 2005 4:26 PM
Nupe they don't I emailed them about that about 6 -7 months ago. LOL only 2.2 Eco's thus far. Might be awhole before they put out a 2.4... if they even do.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:23 PM
i asked hahn about this when i called them after the shop i work for became a dealer. basically they had a kit developed but ran into issues and decided not to sell the kit because it would have required trans work...especially on the autos. IM me if you want more info....i dont got it all though

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:47 AM
they do have some parts for a 2.4 but not an entire kit

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:56 AM
not sure if they still make them but they did make intake and log turbo manifolds and universal mitsu super turboes with a t3 flange. after that its just mish mash with other universal parts and you have your kit. call em. they'll help ya out

Sven you totally quarterloafed your computer..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search