2.2 OHV Turbo??? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 OHV Turbo???
Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:34 PM
Does anyone have a 2.2 Sunfire/Cavalier that found a turbo kit that actually worked? If so tell me where to go, how was the install and how much cheddar you had to kick out, thanks guys and gals. If you have results let me know too, at least I will know what to expect.

Re: 2.2 OHV Turbo???
Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:31 PM
This could have been prevented if you used the search button. There are more boosted OHVs than you can count to. There are also 3-5 pre-built kits available that you would not have to piece together.
Hahn, Has, cava connection, ect......
And just because you didn't use the search button and made me waste a post for the month, you also dererve to check out exploitedracing.com.

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:03 AM
^^^ Umm as far as I know Hahn is still in the testing stage with their 2.2 2200 kit, Haas dosn't have one, you can only get manifolds from Exploited Racing (kits take at least 6 months to a year), and Cavalier Connection is probably the BEST deal for your money.

'99 2200 LS CX1 Sport
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:33 AM
the Cava connection turbo header kicks ass too!

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, March 07, 2005 11:18 AM
hey KC Absolute??

sounds like your setup is what im going for what times are you running in the 1/4??

Matt

Quote:

What day is it again?.... I don't sleep enough.....

Monday, March 07, 2005 12:11 PM
not trying to whore but does anyone have a 95 2.2 that is boosted with no problems???you know with the whole injector problems???...phil
Monday, March 07, 2005 3:30 PM
KC Absolute Performance wrote:the Cava connection turbo header kicks ass too!

Since when?

Unless they redeisgned it, its still a pos. Mine cracked twice.
Monday, March 07, 2005 8:11 PM
bluejbody97 wrote:

Since when?

i've heard good things about it

Red2.ZCavi wrote:hey KC Absolute??

sounds like your setup is what im going for what times are you running in the 1/4??

i have absolutely no idea. i would be around a 15.4 with a 5spd. but i don't have a 5spd. i'm planning on swapping to a 4spd from 3spd (i can't drive a stick, its a long story) and after the whole boost project is done, i am looking at mid to high 13s.

Philly D wrote:not trying to whore but does anyone have a 95 2.2 that is boosted with no problems???you know with the whole injector problems???...phil

i don't think that is possible honestly. i'm working on a custom intake manifold setup.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:21 PM
I ran a 15.5 w/ my 97 5spd w/ an exhaust leak to the wastegate. So 15.4 should be about right depending on weather and other elements.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:31 AM
KC Absolute Performance wrote:
bluejbody97 wrote:

Since when?

i've heard good things about it

Read my thoughts on the cav connection header.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=40&i=61442&t=61405#61442

It's ok, but def. not worth the price tag on it. I have to spend another $200 on this thing in order for it to be worth anything to me. Oh well, thats what I get for not doing my homework before buying.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search