Exploited skip town? - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Exploited skip town?
Friday, March 11, 2005 12:10 PM
is todd heywood on the list ?? i know he was waiting for the adaptor for the 2.3HO intake to the 2.4 head

i kinda need to know cause im the 1 installing the intake for him

Friday, March 11, 2005 1:05 PM
^^^^He is now, I will be sure to mention those to brian when I talk to him tonight.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, March 11, 2005 1:52 PM
sweet thanks man

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:21 PM
Hey Josh, I am waiting on a manifold with a T3 flange, external wastegate, and ceramic coating(chrome). I ordered on the 25th of January

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:29 PM
Just checked my tracking number and my intercooler kit should be here on the 16th, Thanks brian

Saturday, March 12, 2005 10:21 PM
no charge pipe huh!?!

well, if i can get a special deal on an intercooler kit(kinda think i deserve something for waiting a full year)....maybe I'll order one with the piping designed for it.......

even better if it can be C.O.D.
Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:41 AM
Cant ship COD to Canada... sorry. Yup all it needs is the piping and oil lines.

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:47 PM
hey brian, just wondering on my turbo you said it would be done fri. any news on it. im guessing im not going to make it to world of wheels, im just a little disapointed. hopefully its just about done.

thanks

josh b
Monday, March 14, 2005 1:50 PM
hey brian... are you still making kits for the 2.4L or just making the ones your behind on and thats all?? just wondering thanks
Monday, March 14, 2005 3:07 PM
Brain, any word on the rest of my kit

Monday, March 14, 2005 3:25 PM
Right now im just getting caught up and supplying DIY kits which require me to do practically no work.

Dave... im hoping to finially finish JBO orders in the next week or two after im caught up with flanges... im making so many that ill have them instock for a few weeks so i can concentrate on Jbody parts without losing my new market.

www.exploitedracing.com

Monday, March 14, 2005 3:31 PM
what about the cylinder head and the 2 refund checks

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:55 PM
can I get an update?

Monday, March 14, 2005 8:27 PM
^^^^^^ you sure can mike. Manifolds will be/are being contructed this week. It may run on to next week all depending on what complications he might encounter. He told me that he has to perfect his ceramic coating system. I guess you are the first to order something ceramic coated and he wants to leave a good impression maybe ?
Streetfire, his is no longer making complete kits at all. From what I understant, he will; however, still continue making the DIY kits. You have to pay for those with a money order before the kit will be shipped but I think ordering takes place in advance of payment. I will check in on that.

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, March 14, 2005 9:55 PM
^^^^^^ DIY kits don't take long to get together he told me. Payment goes in advance with the order.

Cardomain|Myspace

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:26 AM
Thanks Josh

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:37 AM
ok so i take its not a good time to order a DIY 2.4L kit since he's tring to get caught up... when will be the best time to order where shippings not a factor??
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:41 AM
Give me about 2-3 weeks.

www.exploitedracing.com
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:51 AM
well its nice to see consistent updates and progress! great job exploited.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:19 PM
nice deal... well in a couple weeks i'm going to hit you up with a big order.. thanks for the update....
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:47 PM
Brian, Its good to hear that your starting to get things back in order but I really need an answer to my question. When do you expect to have my cylinder head and the 2 refund checks shipped.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:51 PM
^^^^^Dave, give it a couple more weeks. That's all I can say as of right now. I will let you know ASAP when he has some info for me about it. Just for my records though, what all ahve you recieved already and what have you gotten refunded for alread?

Cardomain|Myspace

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:57 PM
LGO my eggo (Josh Roberts) wrote:^^^^^Dave, give it a couple more weeks. That's all I can say as of right now. I will let you know ASAP when he has some info for me about it. Just for my records though, what all ahve you recieved already and what have you gotten refunded for alread?

Hes already sent me the turbo,bov,rods,injectors,wastegate, and a refund for my pistons. I think my intercooler kit is on the way.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:41 PM
hmm, maybe i'll get my manifold in not too long after all.

Unfreakinbelieveable.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:14 PM
Their are people that have waited over a YEAR to get parts from this guy, and people still want to send him more money !

I guess that's a good thing, if you guys send him enough $$, maybe he can pay off some of the others he still owes !?

Wow.....what a world.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search