what comes with the GM S/C - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what comes with the GM S/C
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:07 PM
I know alot of people on here have bought the GM supercharger for the 2.4. I was just wondering what all came with the kit as I am about to order one. And another question is once the reflash is done on my computer will my car still shut down at 180 km/hr or not.

Re: what comes with the GM S/C
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:13 PM
yes your car will still have the stock speed govener...
and it comes with EVERYTHING needed!
im sure someone will post the parts list

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:30 PM
Every part you need to bolt it on and a good set of illustrated instructions to show you how to do it.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:40 PM
I just put my'n in last week end... took me about 10 hours (but when every thing was off i cleaned out the entire engine bay and yes you can have a bone stock 2.4L and this kit will fit and work perfectly... as my'n was bone stock for about 2 days with just a supercharger, untill all my other parts arived.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:54 PM
I have some who's asking me what kind of times can he expect with the GM supercharger on a stock motor?
any one know?

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:06 PM
IT is the best put together "kit" for boosting a j body. Once you open the box u will understand.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:57 PM
Roger Sigurdur wrote:I have some who's asking me what kind of times can he expect with the GM supercharger on a stock motor?
any one know?

times very from place to place... as your elevation will play a huge roll in hp... people lower to sea levels have been getting like 190-200hp on a stock 2.4L with just the supercharger... where as for me i am 3,440 feet (1,048 metres) above sea level and to get the 200hp i need the 6psi pulley, header, full exhaust, 62mm throttle body and adjustible fuel pressure regulator... so there for times will be different...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search