ebay manifold - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ebay manifold
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:12 PM
oh oh.. if he offered a manifold with a external flange i would so be on top of that... if anyone else has experience with him please post

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
jeep wrangler hard top for sale.. 97-up.. rear defroster and smoked glass.. $1000 or best offer.. e-mail for more info

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:05 PM
They work really well, I have had one on my car for, almost 1 year, with a T3 super 60 turbo, at 7psi, and it's holding up fine. My turbo bolted on fairly easily, with some normal bolt up issues, but the manifold is great. I will buy another one once I sell my 2000 z24 turbo, maybe an ecotec next time

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:19 PM
i just bought one i will post after 3k i guess if its crap ill make a new post. But hopefully not if it is then exploited it is.

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:44 AM
geforcez22 wrote:They work really well, I have had one on my car for, almost 1 year, with a T3 super 60 turbo, at 7psi, and it's holding up fine. My turbo bolted on fairly easily, with some normal bolt up issues, but the manifold is great. I will buy another one once I sell my 2000 z24 turbo, maybe an ecotec next time

Hey maybe your saying that because there YOUR manifolds.

I remember you posting awhile back with that user name advertising your manifolds.

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:46 AM
And how sad is that when you need to talk like that about your own product... let the customers talk not the supplier.

www.exploitedracing.com
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:53 AM
well, we should hear every argument man.. i remember people talking alot of crap about your products, but otehrs said good things.. its good to get an idea from everyone

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
jeep wrangler hard top for sale.. 97-up.. rear defroster and smoked glass.. $1000 or best offer.. e-mail for more info
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:58 AM
well il be installing mine today and hopefuly be done by tomarrow sometime so ill let you guys know how it works out...but the manifold looks fine from what i can tell ..flange is close if not sitting right on top of the log for the ecotec...and i know thats a good thing becuase of fitment issues of the turbo hitting the firewall.

all the welds look good and solid but i dont know ..im not a welder so i dont know what to look for.
Friday, March 18, 2005 7:26 AM
yes I used to sell them about 8 months ago, I since went to school and am getting an education, I also see your website starting sucking pretty bad, what happened? Maybe if you would ship stuff out sometimes, people would be happy.

what ever happened to that guy who was responding for all of your customers??? Why do you have time for this and not your customers??? Seriously you need to find a new hobby.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Friday, March 18, 2005 10:59 AM
Ouch...

I've had no problem with my manifold. They work great. Everyone has their own opinion though!

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Friday, March 18, 2005 1:40 PM
geforcez22 wrote:yes I used to sell them about 8 months ago, I since went to school and am getting an education, I also see your website starting sucking pretty bad, what happened?

O no, dont rip on my website.

Im glad to see your in school.... when do you get your diploma?

One thing i cant get over on those manifolds is the T3 flange.... it looks like a perfectly square peice of steel that was drill in 4 spots and had the center torched out. wow. If you need help with that ill sell you some. apperance of your product does matter.

Besides, its hard for me to keep up when i was getting several orders a day.

www.exploitedracing.com
Friday, March 18, 2005 2:30 PM
ok.. this is not a post about who has the bicker f$%king di#k... brian.. i dont care to talk about your manifolds and what you think.. i appriciate your opinion and all but i did not start this post for flames.. i just wanted some info about something that your company offers as well.. manifolds... this is a new one that i have yet to see and wanted info on what everyone though about it and if any one has used it.. so please keep the bitching to a minimum.. as for this ebay manifold

frank - you have a ebay one or exploited one?? if ebay, what do ya think so far, how long have you had it.. ect..

thanks all..

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search