Need to know what kind of turbo I have. - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need to know what kind of turbo I have.
Friday, March 18, 2005 3:21 PM
It says mitsubishi te04h. Is it a t4 exhaust flange? I need to know soon, so I can buy an adapter from t3 to t4. Thanks.

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems..."
-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod

Re: Need to know what kind of turbo I have.
Friday, March 18, 2005 3:37 PM
Its a 14B turbocharger. The flange is a comon Mitsubishi inlet.

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
-----------------------------------
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:07 PM
so what exhaust flange should I get? I need to know so I can get an adapter from t3 to this one, Is it a t4? I'm sorry, I just dont want to buy a bad part or one that I dont need.

-Homer
My SRT-4
Mopar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar STS, Booger Bushings, B&B Turbo Back 3" Exhaust, Greddy Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC, Injen Intake, Rage Wastegate Actuator, Zex Inercooler Sprayer, ES Motor Mount Inserts, $20 Oil Catch Can, MSD Ignition Coil, MSD 8.5mm Ignition wires, NGK Spark Plugs, SRT A/F Ratio Gauge by AutoMeter in a custom pod
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:10 PM
No, its a Mitsubishi flange, should be a round hole right?

Not sure that there are any "adapters" out there for something like that.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:13 PM
well that sux then. its going to set me back. I have to get a new turbo then. crap.....

WTB - external wastegated t3 turbo!!!

-Homer
My SRT-4
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:25 PM
i ran into the same problem. bought a T25 which is now useless. i should have listened to my friends and got a t3 to begin with.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search