Hahn Turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn Turbo kit
Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:59 PM
i was wondering if hahn makes a turbo kit for the 2000 2.2(2200), i dont think they do but i havnt gotten a chance to call and verify.

Re: Hahn Turbo kit
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:53 AM
try this place out they used to make stuff for all cavy's cuz i have a Z and they were gonna hook me up but then when i was ready the stopped that and only customize in 2.2 now they just said 2.2. its prolly just Ecotec but still give it a shot.
http://www.twistecproducts.com/
there site is weird cuz it used to be a site now its just contact info but email them they respond pretty quickly..or another step is just doing it urself. buy ur own turbo and all the parts you need thats wat i had to do i saved money too. i think a guy on ebay sells manifolds he did my 2.4 and i think there were 2.2 so try that too. hope i helped.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:31 PM
Hahn is working on a turbo kit for the 2.2/2200. Not sure when they're supposed to release it though. Should be pretty nice. I wish I had waited and weighed the the diff companies kits. Ohh well.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:03 PM
well i just got home from dynoing my cav with the Hahn Stage 2 kit at....guess where...Hahn Racecraft . I asked when the kit was expected out and they told me probably around summer time. Pricing will be in the same range as their Eco kit

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:24 PM
hypsy wrote:well i just got home from dynoing my cav with the Hahn Stage 2 kit at....guess where...Hahn Racecraft . I asked when the kit was expected out and they told me probably around summer time. Pricing will be in the same range as their Eco kit

numbers?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:31 PM
Hey hypsy, its the kid with the red cav aon 18's by stratford that one late night. Can't wait to see the numbers man. Oh and im going to order the sport kit this week when i get my next check. i love the way you car handled.

later sorry for getting off topic

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:32 PM
^^^I read somewhere around here that it was supposed to be about 170 hp, not sure at the fly or wheels

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:17 PM
mine is WELL over 170HP. im not gonna list a number yet till tomorrow when they email me the dyno sheets. their printer was down and the only person that knows how to convert the files to a jpg had already left for the day.

but both numbers were over 200 on all pulls.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:58 AM
^^^we're talking about the 2200 engine, not the ecotec, stop bragging already !!! (ok I'm just jealous lol)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:16 PM
the 2200 engine they are guessing 170-180HP yes. but the torque should be near 200 lb/ft

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:06 PM
170 / 190 according to thier test vehicle last year at the pre meet

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search