Boosted and threw a rod bearing!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Boosted and threw a rod bearing!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:22 AM
Well went to autozone and pepboys and none of them can get the complete gasket set. Wtf do I do go to the dealer or does anyone else know where I can get it from? Oh and a round about cost for the kit plus a timing chain.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:41 PM
You're going to have to order the gaskets individually. You can find the part numbers on http://www.ny-jbodies.org/library/library.asp then go to the part numbers section. Order the parts from http://www.gmpartsdirect.com for the best price.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:52 PM
Its missing some things. I need a timing chain tensioner front and rear main oil seals, the seal for the housing that the coolant line goes to on the driver side head, intake man gasket, exhaust man gasket. thats about it
Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:56 PM
Call the dealer up and ask for those part numbers.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 7:42 PM
Felpro gasket kits....... Both Auto Zone and Advanced Auto carries it......

Head Gasket set HS9059 PT---- $200 (about..... couple bucks cheaper at Advanced)
Conversion set CS9115 ---- $40 (about..... also couple bucks cheaper at Advanced)
Head Bolts ES72165
Every Gasket for the 2.4

If you want, I can list out ALL the part numbers for the sheit in the kits.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:23 AM
Adam Malinski wrote:Its missing some things. I need a timing chain tensioner front and rear main oil seals, the seal for the housing that the coolant line goes to on the driver side head, intake man gasket, exhaust man gasket. thats about it

If you could give me the part # for all listed in this post, I saw conversion set yesterday at autozone but dont know what it is can you inform me on that. Oh and at autozone there was a bottom kit I think. Should I go ahead and get that? I only need the gaskets that are in this quote. Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search