Exploited Racing - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exploited Racing
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:26 AM
I want to know if Exploited racing are slow for chipping an order because i order about 5 months a go and i never receive my stock.

Re: Exploited Racing
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:29 AM
Yeah, people have waited over a year, and there are many many posts on that.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, March 21, 2005 8:34 AM
For a full kit I order only a manifold an a head gasket

Monday, March 21, 2005 8:38 AM
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:49 AM
AlexSunfire wrote:For a full kit I order only a manifold an a head gasket

Doesn't matter, anything you order from him seems to take an extremely long time.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, March 21, 2005 9:50 AM
Yep. He can post in everyone else's topics and make them look as bad as possible, but it seems he can't even back up his own business as of late.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:42 AM
god sakes, not another one of these damn posts. please search and post in the EXPLOITED WAITING LIST thread.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Monday, March 21, 2005 5:42 PM
I feel so bad for these people when they post this question. as soon as I see the exploited racing I know its coming that really sucks dood sorry. they only way people have been able to get him to talk was to threatn a lawsuit or police. then he speaks.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Monday, March 21, 2005 6:26 PM
well that should tell you something right there if theres an entire thread devoted to waiting lists

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:38 PM
Brian is supposed to be knocking out all of the manifolds this week. He started last week. From what he told me, almost all of the 2.2 pushrod motor manifolds are done and the rest will be coming shortly. After that, they all have to be machined.
Yes, it takes a long time to order stuff from him. No, the service isn't the best when you try and contact him to find out what gives. I too am waiting on parts. I am trying to help him run his business better by keeping in touch with his customers for him since he doesn't really do it but every so often with one or two customers. It would be a shame to lose another J-body business that makes quality parts. If you can, please just let this thread die and post in one of the posts that I put up, preffereably "exploited skip town?"

Cardomain|Myspace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search