few questions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few questions
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:27 PM
first i know there was a post on this but who first off ordered the turbo manifolds off the guy on ebay for your cavy's. how long did it take to ship cuz he told me it was being shipped and thats was liek 2 weeks ago just wonderin about other people i have all my turbo stuff waiting and no mani . also i need an FMU whats some brands that people have and like? i was lookin at billet...alil on the expensive side but ne other out there thats good?

Re: few questions
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:03 AM
I found a few FMU's on Free-Bay, there was an OBX with a few different colors and ratio's(8,10,12:1) for around $110 shipped. Also, there is a new company BLOX that makes FMU's($105 shipped?), but for a few bucks more you can get the OBX. I have always ran my vortech but that thing was around $225 w/ the recalabiration kit.
As for the mani, my friend purchased one from him like a month ago and still hasn't received his. Be patient and let's hope he's not another Exploited.

Failure is not failure if you learn from it
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:24 AM
I got my Cartech Billet Begi 2025 on ebay for $180, I really wouldn't recommend a Vortech or Blox style with the calibration disks, because what would happen if you need 4.5:1, or 5.5:1, you can adjust it at the twist of a screw.

Plus being billet and polished it just looks cool

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, April 04, 2005 1:34 PM
well i got my ebay turbo mani in today and its not bad at all. on a scale of 1%-100%. saticfaction im 90%. the packaging was complete SH*T. he shoulda just wrapped it in aluminum foil. the box looked like it was kicked around a soccer field. the manifold looks great and strong. i cant wait to put it on. so for all the people wondering about the ebay guy his turbo product wasnt that bad.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:05 PM
5SPD Z wrote:well i got my ebay turbo mani in today and its not bad at all. on a scale of 1%-100%. saticfaction im 90%. the packaging was complete SH*T. he shoulda just wrapped it in aluminum foil. the box looked like it was kicked around a soccer field. the manifold looks great and strong. i cant wait to put it on. so for all the people wondering about the ebay guy his turbo product wasnt that bad.

people don't realize that when you ship something, it gets dropped up to 4 feet off belts and packages up to 150 pounds could just fall onto it. that's why UPS recommends that when packaged properly, there is no give to any side of the box. so don't get too mad over packaging, it's not always the shipper's fault for not knowing how poorly treated their @!#$ is in transit.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:15 PM
true true..overall tho the product itself looks great and cannot wait to get that turbo going. hope it holds up as well as it looks.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:18 PM
post pics if you would when it's done

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search