Exploited Racing - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exploited Racing
Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:46 AM
People considering buying anything from this guy should check out this post. Bad news.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1183831&page=1

Re: Exploited Racing
Sunday, March 27, 2005 5:16 AM
Also old news.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:14 AM
im waiting on flanges as well

sent a money order cuz he said cod dont work for canada , he said 2 weeks ago that they should be sent out next day and that he got the money . ive emailed 3 times since and no respond what so ever .

brian please let me know whats going on man

shawn_83ca@hotmail.com

slamming 2 gen cavi
Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:03 AM
OMG.... Another thead. Plz people, search before u post crap like this about him. We all know the service sucks.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:44 AM
yes, please

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 27, 2005 8:06 PM
I've been helping him out lately trying to get his customer service straight. I had some bad personal issues that I have been dealing with this week so I have not talked to him. I will get around to it soon and update people on their orders. Don't ask what is up with me though. I REALLY don't want to talk about it and it shoudl be left at that.
I will get updates out when I can.

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, March 28, 2005 4:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! This guy will be flogged for years to come on this and many other forums! I guess people have a reason to hold a grudge...

Does it go faster?
Monday, March 28, 2005 4:37 AM
Well, i jusy bought some flanges from him, and i emailed him before hand and was told a week to get them, and said i didnt want to wait forever for them, he assured me that they were in stock and ready to ship. Well alittle over a month later and a complaint thru paypal i got my flanges, and they look awesome, but yes service sucks ass and i dont see any reason for it.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Fully built turbo 2200 in progress, should be installed very soon. Will post details as they happen.
Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search