do these injectors work in our j's? - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: do these injectors work in our j's?
Monday, March 28, 2005 8:27 PM
also if those do work for my 99 should i get the 310CC for a 7psi boost or the 440cc? dont wanan over do im doin the FMU and Safc2 also..

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:58 AM
I'd get the 310's. You need the 00+ ones because those are the wrong impedance. I had to list them under 96-99 because I didn't want to make an entire new category just for the 99 injectors. The 99 uses the 00+ style high impedance injectors.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:06 AM
oh ok thats the question i was just going to ask you. so the 00+ will work in my car. great. Karo mentioned some 99's came low res tho. or should i just go with th 310cc high res? and he also has the clips so thats good.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:29 AM
You should take an Ohm meter out to your car and measure the resistance through one of your injectors to make sure. To do that, just unclip the injectors and put the leads on the two pins. You can't do it with the injector still clipped into the harness though, so remember to completely unclip the injector, otherwise you are measuring the resistance of the entire system. Yes, some did have low res injectors, but chances are you have high, but I would measure it to make sure.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search