exploited racing install instructions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exploited racing install instructions
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:35 PM
I bought a turbo kit off of Ebay in Dec, due to weather i did not start to install it until today. I believe this kit is an Exploited racing kit because it has exploited stickers on the charge pipes. I would like to know if anyone has install instructions for one of his kits or pics of one of his kits installed on a 97 Cavalier 2.4L manual trans. please either post them here or e-mail me @ Cavistyle@aol.com Thank you .

Re: exploited racing install instructions
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:49 PM
I didnt put my logo on my piping.

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
-----------------------------------
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:52 PM
cavistyle wrote:I bought a turbo kit off of Ebay in Dec, due to weather i did not start to install it until today. I believe this kit is an Exploited racing kit because it has exploited stickers on the charge pipes. I would like to know if anyone has install instructions for one of his kits or pics of one of his kits installed on a 97 Cavalier 2.4L manual trans. please either post them here or e-mail me @ Cavistyle@aol.com Thank you .

What are you having trouble with? I mean it should really all go togeather like a puzzle... only way I can see someone messing up is running the charge pipes but since they are already made should not have any problems with it....

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:08 PM
If you don't know don't atempt man, you will mess something up.

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:25 PM
The only thing I'm having problems with is the charge pipes it seems as if there are some missing. im not even sure I have the turbo clocked right so it's hard to tell. I only have 4 pipes, and the only reason I thought it was Exploited maybe is because of the sticker. I just don't want to needlessly fabricate piping if I don't have to. The pipes just dont seem to fit together at all. I just thought if I could see a pic or some instructions it might help me see what' s missing. so if anyone has them please email me or post them.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search