safc II Power??? Plz help asap - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
safc II Power??? Plz help asap
Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:54 PM
hey sup

i decided to finish up my safc install tonight

i was told that the pin 20 on my car was the pcm fuse and that i should tap into there so i did, well now my safc is on when my car is off and when i put the car into the ready possition it shuts off, i havent yet tryed to start my car because i know that be would be bad

i dunno this seems really odd as the safc is getting power but just when the car is off

anyone know what i should do as i doubt switching the power to pin 19 would help

let me know what you think asap

Re: safc II Power??? Plz help asap
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:02 PM
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:03 PM
yeah thats what im using

i dunno how to get this damn thing to turn on at the right time

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:11 PM
get your hands on a light tester so you can turn the key in on position..start checkinbg some wires for a 12v source...then turn the key off and see if you got any power still..if not then thats your wire to tap into....

Amps for car audio obviously needs a remote wire connection (12v power when the car is in "on" position) and i always tapped off the radio fuse.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:34 PM
well i just got it working right

do not put it to pin 20 on a 97-98 car as this is the wrong pcm fuse, it however is supposed to be hooked up to pin 19 which is the pcm/ignition fuse and this one works just fine

i got the safc II up and running and things seems fine

some people told me to put it to 5 in 5out but that didnt work so im running with 5 in 00 out and thats working great

car seems to run like normal, so now its time to tune these injectors ill let you know how i made out

thanks anyways for trying to help out

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:07 PM
Let me know Z nice to see things going good you should of given me a call. I could of helped you out.. Later.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search