A/F Gauge Question!! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A/F Gauge Question!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:30 AM
hey guys...

im coming down to the last steps on my motor... i still kick myself in the back for not having some sort of gauge for my a/f ratio when i first installed the vortech supercharger... i really think i would still have a running car if i would have...although, i am kinda glad it happen cause now i have a VERY strong motor..... anyway, i was wondering. would it be a waste of money to get a regular a/f gauge to help me a little.... i know that a wideband is the way to go, but i just dont have the money.......just wanting some opinions on a a/f gauge that any of you guys might recomend that i could get for under a 100 bucks?? any help would be appreciated...thanks guys.

Re: A/F Gauge Question!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:39 AM
It will at least let you know if you are rich/lean at WOT, but other than that it really won't tell you much. I know somebody who is going to be selling some insane WBO2 LM-1 stuff that has just some incredible features for a really great price soon. He will be running a GP for it, and I think it should be up in a couple days, so if you can wait a bit, I would.

If you can't, autometer makes some great gauges for like $50 on ebay.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:51 AM
awesome man......

let me know when he is letting them go....thanks bud
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:51 PM
I wouldnt even bother getting an air/fuel gauge.I have one,its useless.I just ordered a plx m300 wideband the other day off ebay for $315 shipped.I read alot of good things about this one,so hopefully i can finally tune my car.

Peter
'06 Cobalt ss/sc W/G85 Package
Gm Stage II W/2.79" Pulley
K&N Drop In Filter
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:52 AM
awesome man, let me know how that wideband works out.....i was thinking the same thing about a regular air/fuel gauge....i am most definately getting me a wideband if it works out good for ya....let me know asap...
Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:58 AM
The GP is going on right now in the GP forum, can't post prices, but they are the best you'll find.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 01, 2005 4:22 AM
Yes get the wideband...... so much better then the a/f GAUGE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search