were can i find this intercooler? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
were can i find this intercooler?
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:18 AM
hey guys,

i am getting my intercooler and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find one that has the inlet and outlet on the same side?? i am running a the vortech centrifagul supercharger and it will be much easier for me if i have my intercooler tubing all on the drivers side.. please let me know if u are aware of anyone that has them..thanks

Re: were can i find this intercooler?
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:59 AM
check the classifieds, looks to be a good deal there. only like $100 or so, ont sure about the brand or specss though.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Monday, April 04, 2005 3:13 PM
check ebay for intercoolers too. always good deals.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:16 PM
im not sure on this and people correct me but isnt the HAHNS Front mount both the same side cuz u can make that work cant u? check that out if im right.
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:17 PM
or just buy a cheap fmic off ebay and have a shop do your piping for you.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, April 04, 2005 9:36 PM
im selling my hahn intercooler due to an upgrade, shout me one.

ECOTEC DECALS NOW FOR SALE. SPECIAL JBODY.ORG DISCOUNT

Hahn Stage II
350 H.P. to the ground coming very soon
with total build up.
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:14 PM
Well heres an option i found on a website of a local turbo rebuilder, it is actually installed on a cavy also

Their Website is Here

Hope that helps you out.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Fully built turbo 2200 in progress, should be installed very soon. Will post details as they happen.
Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:52 AM
ya i would love a setup like that.....that was my plan but that same intercooler is going for 500 dollars right now on ebay... i am not spending that much on an intercooler... i know guys have made regular intercoolers work on our j's so i think i will take that route.. its just gunna be a little tricky cause i have to route the intake piping from my vortech supercharger on the driver's side down to the intercooler, then from the passenger side of the intercooler back up to the throttle body and if you have ever looked at our j's, theres no room... but im sure it will just take a little time. nothing is impossible.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search