Intercooler Piping Kit - GP Interest? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Intercooler Piping Kit - GP Interest?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:42 AM
Hello everyone!

I was posting to see if there would be any interest in a kit that contains 6 polished chrome pipes, 6 silicon boots, and 12 clamps. This would work perfect for your intercooler on your boost project.

The price on this would be $200 SHIPPED. If anyone is interested, please let us know and we'll start up a group purchase.

Thanks.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3

Re: Intercooler Piping Kit - GP Interest?
Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:07 AM
the worm drive clamps are useless , the T-bolt clamps are 500% better for boost

and for some kits there doesnt look like there is enough bends in the stuff in your picture

Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:12 AM
Yeah, they're all the same pipe. It's not a piping kit for a specific intercooler or vehicle.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:31 AM
Im sure lots of different setups will have different plumbing. I know i couldnt use that.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:30 PM
Well, everything is a learning process I suppose. That's why we post and see if anyone would be interested We can always go back and revise.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:05 PM
no offense but you can get that same kit on ebay for 105.00 plus like 20.00 shippng . just type intercooler piping in the search. i bet that is 3 inch .or 2.75 inch .

13's or blowning it. one way or the other!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:39 PM
Ebay prices might be lower but the shipping is usually outrageous. The price above includes shipping which is why it looks higher.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:49 PM
hey i need some of those sleeves... if u could sell the seperate.. let me know.. teamjenzo@yahoo.com

here comes the boost!
Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:09 PM
i think you are doing a great thing but, this looks exactly the same as the link to the ebay auction below, in fact I think it is the same. but this is only 140 Shipped, maybe try to get him to sell stuff cheaper with a GP

EBAY LINK
Clicky to see

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:07 AM
Looks like you have 6 thin/cheap civic intakes with cheap couplers and ordinary clamps. 100 bucks at the most!

Dang dude...your gonna have to step it up .

Monday, April 11, 2005 3:32 PM
^^ahah does look like honda civic intakes. I know i have one (for now). Sorry man, i'd never trust buying anything from you mainly cuz i've never heard of you untill recently, and i saw ur turbo install and it made me cry.

Monday, April 11, 2005 4:18 PM
jesus, go rip off some other people. AND NO That is def not enough bends, Especially if u route ur piping on top of the engine.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Monday, April 11, 2005 6:27 PM
Everyone has to start somewhere...and I'm tired of my company being dissed guys. Everyone learns, and everyone makes mistakes.

My turbo install is only at 3 PSI, which is absolutely perfectly safe to run without an intercooler. I've even spoken with the company of Cavalier Connection on this issue before I even did the original install.

Why can't anyone just be accepting and say something more along the lines of: "Great job at getting a company up, but I think those pipes aren't going to work right. You need something with more bends. Good luck though."

We'll step up to the plate with our new products and solutions within the next few months, and we'll provide some damn good customer service.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Monday, April 11, 2005 8:59 PM
dude ur providing stuff we can get for cheaper... and isn't it common sense that there aren't enough bends in this package... ur giving us crap clamps and not even decent couplers. come on now man. its great ur starting out but what u just offered was straight up stupid.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:30 PM
Yes intercooler piping isnt universal. How do u expect people to actually use that? No offense to rip on ur comany, but ur not representing urself too well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search