SAFC or E-Manage? The ever burning question - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SAFC or E-Manage? The ever burning question
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:36 PM
Ok. I know this question has been asked before but i would like to explain my situation first. I was originally going to go with the SAFC for my turbo project BUT i am graduating in June and for my graduation i am getting a laptop. I read up on emanage and was looking at all of the support tools and such that come with it. I saw the USB connections you can do etc. and figured it would save me alot of money in tuning if i used my laptop and connected it to emanage and tuned from there instead of messing with the SAFC. I would just like everyones opinions. Thanks.

Re: SAFC or E-Manage? The ever burning question
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:39 PM
The e-manage stuff gets expensive but is capable of supporting very high power limits...I have the SAFC and it , with my MSD, will support all I ever need on my 2200 SFI...just depends on what your going for.

Failure is not failure if you learn from it
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:22 AM
i vote for E-manage. That's what I'll be running.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:31 PM
yeah i saw that alot of emanage equipment is pretty pricy. it seems more user friendly though with the support tool and all. i also have a 2200 SFI and am only going to be running about 5 psi for starters. i dont know. i'll still weigh my options. thanks guys
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search