QBE Bigger, Better, Faster, STRONGER - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: QBE Bigger, Better, Faster, STRONGER
Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:31 PM
QBE (73H 800573D 0N3) wrote:speedracer Z could alos never back that run up...

idk how we went from me getting some serious crap to spdrcr z's times and the megasquirt, I am going with what I know works for SURE and what I CAN afford

u are an idiot. he has posted the vid many times before and timeslips. And what u can afford totally neglects the quality parts u are buying. full built engine, turbo kit, all this good stuff and u use safc / fmu to tune it. rethink ur methods and save some more cash and do @!#$ right the first time.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA

Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:48 PM
97blkZ24 wrote:

idk how we went from me getting some serious crap to spdrcr z's times and the megasquirt, I am going with what I know works for SURE and what I CAN afford

u are an idiot. he has posted the vid many times before and timeslips. And what u can afford totally neglects the quality parts u are buying. full built engine, turbo kit, all this good stuff and u use safc / fmu to tune it. rethink ur methods and save some more cash and do @!#$ right the first time.

no you're an idiot, idk know who you are and you;re being a complete t00l. I never said he DIDNT run the 12.8 I said he never backed it up, I ran a 14.95 all motor and because I couldnt back it up with another 14 second all motor run no one believed me but because the ALMIGHTY speed racer z ran ONE 12.8 second run his car is GOD.... no I dont think so, lets see another 12.8 and then we can say he has a 12 second car...

I know what I am doing I have researched and for what I want the SAFC is fine, unless you wanna buy me the emanage thats fine so until then STFU

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 22, 2005 1:40 PM
and someone please tell me where I can get the emanage, every part I need AND the laptop for 450? thank you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 22, 2005 1:43 PM
my run right befor the 12.8, was a 13.0 @ 101...... I hit the speed limiter before the traps, and the car slowed down....... its quite possible that run would have been better then a 12.8, if I had remembered to turn the limiter off......

in either case, its SAFE to say it would have been at least .1 faster, making it a 12.9 pass.....

but yea...... this post is not about me........

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:00 PM
QBE (73H 800573D 0N3) wrote:
97blkZ24 wrote:

no you're an idiot, idk know who you are and you;re being a complete t00l. I never said he DIDNT run the 12.8 I said he never backed it up, I ran a 14.95 all motor and because I couldnt back it up with another 14 second all motor run no one believed me but because the ALMIGHTY speed racer z ran ONE 12.8 second run his car is GOD.... no I dont think so, lets see another 12.8 and then we can say he has a 12 second car...

I know what I am doing I have researched and for what I want the SAFC is fine, unless you wanna buy me the emanage thats fine so until then STFU

no one prob believed u cuz 14.9 is not impressive and nothing special so who really cares? ur right, u know it all phil.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:04 PM
my point was that I was the first ecotec NA in the 14.s douchebag

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 22, 2005 3:18 PM
14.95? wow i never heard of this pass when did that happen

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:31 AM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
paco loco wrote:not a direct swap.

Why not? What is different about it?

answer is here. the ultimate ecotec injector thread

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:51 AM
Quote:

and someone please tell me where I can get the emanage, every part I need AND the laptop for 450? thank you

theres a local shop called racing trendz that sells the emangae for 450. WITHOUT the lap top..
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:19 PM
97blkZ24 wrote:

No way dUude, you're like totally the idiot here.
I'm an idiot too. GET OVER YOURSELF!

My Car
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:28 PM
why is it every thread phil starts becomes a pissing contest??????

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:42 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-DJ

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:38 PM
yeah im starting to realize the safc is only for fine tuning and it sucks go aem ems. And by the way wasnt speedracer the first one to bust off a 12 in a 2.4 cav and he does have proof because i have the video.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:40 PM
Quote:

why is it every thread phil starts becomes a pissing contest??????

actually they are normally a racial fight. this is the 1st i think thats just over nothing.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:05 PM
maybe everyone is just hella jealous of how sexy his car is

its only the start
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:10 PM
thanks yellowcavy...

btw I went with the megasquirt

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:31 PM

no you're an idiot, idk know who you are and you;re being a complete t00l. I never said he DIDNT run the 12.8 I said he never backed it up, I ran a 14.95 all motor and because I couldnt back it up with another 14 second all motor run....

lets see another 12.8 and then we can say he has a 12 second car

lol...dude get over yourself. You couldn't even back up your 14.95 sec. run but every thread I would hear "my 14 sec, cavy this" or "my 14 sec. cavy that"....and you would fight people to the death saying your car is a 14 seocnd car.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:35 PM
Lash wrote:

no you're an idiot, idk know who you are and you;re being a complete t00l. I never said he DIDNT run the 12.8 I said he never backed it up, I ran a 14.95 all motor and because I couldnt back it up with another 14 second all motor run....

lets see another 12.8 and then we can say he has a 12 second car

lol...dude get over yourself. You couldn't even back up your 14.95 sec. run but every thread I would hear "my 14 sec, cavy this" or "my 14 sec. cavy that"....and you would fight people to the death saying your car is a 14 seocnd car.

I never even said it WAS 14 second car before....

I said I couldnt back that run up.. idiots... GOSH

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:36 PM

I never even said it WAS 14 second car before....

I

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:37 PM
well, then pull up all these threads where I fought to the death that I ran 14 second quarter mile times.... and I shall stfu...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:44 PM
I dont have the time or I would. maybe later.

you dont remember saying things like "I beat 14 second cars all the time so my car runs 14's"?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:57 PM
I said I could beat high 14 second cars on the street, but never claimed mine was a 14 second 1/4 car

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:54 PM
well im sure it is now

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:22 PM
Quote:

you dont remember saying things like "I beat 14 second cars all the time so my car runs 14's"?

actually i remember him saying he beat a few 14 second cars but he doesnt have a slip to show it. i dont remember him actually saying he was in the 14's
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search