MSD FUEL PUMP - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MSD FUEL PUMP
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:25 AM
when installing the msd fuel pump should i disconet the oem pump or keep both running??????

Re: MSD FUEL PUMP
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:56 AM
use both. the msd inline is a helper pump.

should have just went with the racetronix and still been on one pump.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:00 AM
and whats the racetronix part number?????? i bought my injectors there 72lbs
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:55 AM
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:34 AM
I should probably invest in this as well, so you would need the pump and the harness.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:16 PM
Matthew Jollymore wrote:I should probably invest in this as well, so you would need the pump and the harness.

most definitely and correct.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:18 PM
I purchased the inline MSD never even unboxed it because I saw the Racetronix. What a sweet unit. Installs easy and you dont have that damn whine noise that MSD has.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:27 AM
that part is for our cars? and we can order it from that site? also were there any glitches in your install or did everything just work?

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:35 AM
Jcavi wrote:that part is for our cars? and we can order it from that site? also were there any glitches in your install or did everything just work?

Yea order exactly what you see in that link. Get the harness as well if you want to take full advantage of the kit. I haven't seen or heard of any glitches yet. These pumps are for platic tanks only, but guys have installed them in their metal tanks with I think no issues. Nobody knows why they recommend plastic tanks only.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:09 PM
Jcavi wrote:that part is for our cars? and we can order it from that site? also were there any glitches in your install or did everything just work?

yep, thats the part you need. buy the full kit and you wont regret it. and follow the install guides on the org and you will be fine. no glitches at all with mine.

Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:25 AM
thanks gusy

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search