LSJ intake manifold - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LSJ intake manifold
Friday, September 23, 2011 9:38 PM
Can someone give me some dimensions of the lsj intake manifold for the m62? I need the sizes for the manifold only. Im trying to figure out how i can adapt the bottom tank where the laminova cores are, to my current manifold mark @ oem had made because im having no luck at all keeping my iats down and to be honest i dont think the tubes in it now are cutting it.

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners

Re: LSJ intake manifold
Friday, September 23, 2011 10:52 PM
just swap flanges....cut and weld

Saturday, September 24, 2011 4:25 AM
EvoFire wrote:just swap flanges....cut and weld

What dementions do you want? I'll be pulling the entire setup off the car so I could snap some pics and measurements by sunday for ya.

Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:04 PM
I've always wondered if the lsj manifold could be made to fit ld9. It would he great if it was doable. Watching for answers.

Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:16 PM
Why the LSJ cores? There are better options out there....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:12 AM
I have heard that the LSJ intake manifold "could" fit on an LD9, but oil filter will need to be moved

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:31 AM
Well that's nothing a remote oil filter couldn't solve. What's the intake port spacing difference like?

Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:32 AM
Blwn LD9 wrote:I have heard that the LSJ intake manifold "could" fit on an LD9, but oil filter will need to be moved

Considering a 2.3 manifold has been used on a Eco before , that would lead me to think they are close.

FU Tuning

Sunday, September 25, 2011 11:41 AM
tinkles, like what? and it would be great if the lsj manifold just needed a flange swap but i dont see it happening because of the way the runners are on it, they look like they are cast to the flange.

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search