i need pics - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i need pics
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:31 PM
i need pics of a sunfire or a cavalier 2.2 non ECO with the OBX Log Style turbo Manifold so i can see what kind of work im looking at toward re-fabricating my down pipe i have looked all over and im having no luck anyone ???

Re: i need pics
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:13 AM
what do u need pics for? all builds are going to be different. to make the downpipe especially with a fairly large turbo you will need to make a bunch of 10 degree cuts in your pipe and weld them together. this will give you a tighter 90 radius bend so you can clear the thermostat/block. i had to do this on my buddies build when he used a super 60.
Friday, October 21, 2011 2:43 PM
i know i know i just want some pic of some work so i can show the ppl at the shop what i need done
Friday, October 21, 2011 8:00 PM
nathan grosso wrote:i know i know i just want some pic of some work so i can show the ppl at the shop what i need done
Where you taking it, Walmart? If the shop knows what they are doing, they should be able to look at it and figure it out...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:53 PM
Exactly. Most will look at it and decide it is not worth their time, thats what happened to me. I had to fab my own, turned out great though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search