04 Sunfire Ecotec Turbo HELP! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 Sunfire Ecotec Turbo HELP!
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:15 PM
Okay, so I have a 04 Sunfire with full aftermarket exhaust with a AEM Cold Air intake kit other than that its stock. I want to put a T3 50 A/R Compressor, .63A/R Turbine Turbo into my sunfire (WITHOUT AN INTER COOLER) with a 38mm 8Psi waste-gate and a Manuel boost controller. I am not looking for supreme power. I am just looking to make at least around a low 200 HP margin. Maybe 240 Hp Max. I need to know what is the MAX boost for a stock engine. Also, what I would need to do to make it withstand 8 PSI and that is my max for boost. I do not want to upgrade the transmission. Will I need new connecting rods or new rod and main bearings. Also what about Hypereutectic Pistons would I need them and also what about a new head gasket. Its not a daily driver but I'd like the engine and transmission to last a long time. Thanks!

Re: 04 Sunfire Ecotec Turbo HELP!
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:59 PM
I answered your other post, just letting you know you shouldn't double post as it's looked down upon here, also majority of the time you'll get a fast answer or response from people as long as your not posting in the nitrous forum as thats always slow there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search