M62 + flat washers under injectors cup - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M62 + flat washers under injectors cup
Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:08 PM
i had my set up installed back in 2010 it was almost two years that i ran it and today i found the one of my injectors was leaking, i didn't had the washers under the cup of the injectors neither grind off the blocks and slot the bolt holes, i was just running my 80lbs Deka just like that, then my wide band was reading 10.5, 10 psi and straight pipe, then tonight i did the flat washer mod as temp since i need my car as a daily driver, then i test drove the car and it read at full throttle 11.5 could just raising the injectors cup make such a huge difference, plus my humidity was 56% and temp 73F. can any one tell me if this possible?

Re: M62 + flat washers under injectors cup
Friday, March 30, 2012 5:33 AM
Atomizing the fuel better perhaps.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Friday, March 30, 2012 6:04 PM
I make injector cups to fix this, they are billet and nice! Pm if interested, I have made many sets for members on here!!

Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:13 PM
yeah i bought a set recently, they complimented the stage 2 42.5lb injectors from the cobalts quite nicely in my 2004 Cavalier. good quality and worth the money. You just set them down inside the injector area, then when you install your injectors (once they're on the fuel rail) you just push down and they'll secure by themselves. so far no leaks and they fit perfect!

you get the 4 washers with them, and its a simple drop in installation, nothing to it.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search