Saab turbo oil feed - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saab turbo oil feed
Monday, August 05, 2013 7:18 PM
Ok i got a 12m 1.5 banjo bolt for the turbo and i got the stock oil lines removed the head and now i cant figure out how everybody use the stock line i no there autometer adapter but how do i use the stock line cut it or is there a another banjo bolt size i need i think the head port threats are m12 1.75 i cant find a banjo bolt in that size

Re: Saab turbo oil feed
Monday, August 05, 2013 7:24 PM
You have to use the stock Saab oil line.. It comes with a copper washer.. And the banjo bolt. It goes under the stock water junction block on the back oil galley hole.. No adapter needed

Monday, August 05, 2013 7:35 PM
well some reason my m12x 1.5 bolt wont thread into the galley hole i think threads are different i using the stock saab line and the hole on the driver side by the water junction block
Monday, August 05, 2013 8:19 PM
i need a m12 x 1.75 mm banjo bolt anybody no where i can get one
Monday, August 05, 2013 8:54 PM
Saab surplus.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 5:36 AM
i couldn't find that site you have a link
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 6:12 AM
its not a site.. Saab went out of buisness. What I was trying to tell you is that you will have to find a Saab place that still sells their parts, there seems to be a few places online that bought up all the excess Saab parts and are selling them, it is not the thread of that autometer adapter I do not beleive. I just took a Saab kit off my car not too long ago... but sold it.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 4:57 PM
We still have a few saab dealers around here that you can get the parts from. Most of the time the parts have to come from Europe tho.
Thursday, August 08, 2013 4:50 PM
anybody know where i can get the banjo bolt that goes to the block m12 1.75
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:51 PM
yep that is it.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:09 PM
It's not a banjo bolt but a m12x1.75 to -4AN fitting:

http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/491-Ecotec-Oil-Feed-Fitting.aspx
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:16 PM

ok why is the banjo bolt on the saab turbo different then the banjo i need for the block is this just a saab thing or what i no the saab turbo takes m12x1.5 and the banjo bolt goes into the block gotta be m12x1.75 anyways is number 9 in the diagram gotta be m12x1.75 right
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:24 PM

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:28 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search