Water Methanal Injection Location and nozzle size - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Water Methanal Injection Location and nozzle size
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:13 PM
So after installing my front mount intercooler on my 99 2.2 s-10 I'm seeing great intake temps!! It was 85f today and the ait never went above 100f but....I still want more! I was wondering if anyone Oscar using water meth and if so what's your nozzle location and size? I was thinking of using an 80mil. Min. ( snow performance #1 nozzle) after the intercooler about 10 Inches from the throttle body and 7 inches before the ait sensor. The truck is low boost/he 7psi and 200hp at the wheels. With the little bit of extra fuel I was thinking I could bump the boost up a bit with a 50/50 mix while taking advantage of its other benefits as well. Any thoughts ?

Re: Water Methanal Injection Location and nozzle size
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:13 PM
I have run it on a supercharger setup, but for your setup I think your making to complicated.

FU Tuning

Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:12 PM
The more I research it and the more I think about it you are right. I'm just trying to squeeze too much out of this thing. O well.....guess maybe it's time to think about building a bottom end. I do have a question for you though, today and once before this has also happened. Under heavy throttle my oil cap popped off and massive heat was coming out of the tube.....any thoughts?
Friday, May 27, 2016 2:49 PM
milo guzman wrote:The more I research it and the more I think about it you are right. I'm just trying to squeeze too much out of this thing. O well.....guess maybe it's time to think about building a bottom end. I do have a question for you though, today and once before this has also happened. Under heavy throttle my oil cap popped off and massive heat was coming out of the tube.....any thoughts?

Sounds like Blow by. research PCV system, and catch can setup.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search