HKS AIC III Additional Injector Controller - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HKS AIC III Additional Injector Controller
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:53 AM
Anyone heard anything about this? Any experience? Thanks

1998 Cavalier Z24
Getting Boosted!

Re: HKS AIC III Additional Injector Controller
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:17 PM
never heard of it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:54 PM
How about this one: 034 efi controller

<a href="http://www.j-body.org/members/purplhaze">My registry</a>
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:45 PM
aic's are crap. just a tiny bit better crap than fmu's, but still crap.
Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:20 PM
Why are aic's crap? .... seems to me to be the best way to go turbo on a naturally aspired vehicle without going thru a huge R&D and ecm tuning project for a single car. The factory tuning is perfect until boost kicks in... why mess that up. Factory engineers have spent far more hours and money than any single tuner can do to make sure your car will run in any condition and be fuel efficient and reliable... and pass emissions

Todays AIC's are easy to hook up and have come down in price. (the hardest part is getting the injector(s) mounted on the intake)
They are very tunable. You can leave your vehicle's stock ecm, sensors, and injectors alone.
Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:35 PM
Wow that 034 efi controller for 280 dollars? wow. that seems to be pretty good from what i just read on its website. Bump for anyone that has knowledge on it..
Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:39 PM
hahn's port fueller , adds extra injectors also , its a great thing to have

Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:35 PM
Yea that 034 controller looks great.... seems to have more tun ability... Can use 1 to 10 injectors!.... ultra low or high impedance injectors. A fully programmable map (no analog nobs or buttons).....

... for $280.... I think I'll get it
Monday, December 22, 2008 2:37 PM
It sounds like a molested standalone. It seems like it would work great for it's intended purpose...but you have no control over spark timing in relation to pressures over 14.7 psia, so you would still want some other bandaid device to retard spark. For about $100-200 more, you can have a complete standalone that can do the same thing as this, and also control spark.

I have no signiture
Monday, December 22, 2008 2:53 PM
what a standalone for 100-200 dollars more? megasquirt. I've read very hard to work with. the conroller looks very easy to install. Now someone try it and tell me so i can ditch this hp tuner. this thing sucks at 25 psi.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search