injector part number # - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
injector part number #
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:04 AM
i just recieved my 4 gmsc injectors today and was kinda curious...i bought them used and was wondering something....3 out of 4 read 25166922 which is the same number from "exterminators" post --> Here <-- now the last one is a tad different..the injector looks ideticle besides the number on it and the holes at the end of the injector where it squirts out fuel..gmsc injs. have 4 holes where this one has 6..and the part number reads 25321668..

anyone know if this maybe is a 99-02 stock 2.4 injector? maybe its a mixxed up and sent me a stocker by accident..anyone have a stocker laying around that could check?
Thanks for the help in advance ..

Re: injector part number #
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:10 AM
Nevermind, i just found out ...its a stock one =(

/sigh.. Anyone selling (1) 00-02 2.4 gmsc injector?!?! heheh=(
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:54 PM
wow dude id be pissed, contact whoever you got them from, they may be driving around with one large injector on accident? never know could be an honest mistake

208whp 239wtq
13.7 @ 102mph 2.19 60'
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:36 PM
yeah kinda sounds like the guy grabed the wrong 1 , id email him and have him look

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:57 PM
yeah im trying too atm..gonna get a refund =(
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:57 PM
Well jsut so everyone knows, I sold the injectors to him.

The 4 injectors he has are the exact 4 injectors that were in my motor since I installed the turbo setup last year.

Took them out to swap in my 440cc injectors. Put them in a box, saw he was looking for some GM 310cc, so I emailed him and we agreed on a price.

Injectors were sent out and now this problem?

I have no idea what is going on here. The only other 4 injectors I have are stamped with number 25321668. I took those 4 out and put them in the bubble wrap that the 310's came in and have been sitting in my friends storage room since the turbo install.

So if one is wrong then I was sold the wrong ones by another JBO member last year.

I have put about 18k on my car beating the crap out of it and have never had a problem with them. Low boost is 6psi and high boost is 10-11 psi at the track.

I don't know what to do here. Either way I am screwed...

I have been on this site for some time now and I have NEVER screwed anyone, and that is why I do not have a problem responding to this post.

What do I do?

Later,
Jeff

--------------------------------
2000 Turbocharged Silver Z24 5spd
Cardomain Site
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:16 AM
you have mail....
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:50 AM
i wonder if the 4 injectors were wrong in the kit , when the guy took them out and sold them to you jeff ??

its very possible the GM messed or their supplier did

unfortunatly , id dont see any way to get a injector from GM , unless you know someone close that got the kit and is willing to say that the kit he got had 1 wrong injector in it

ive dealt with jeff before , and i know he wouldnt screw anyone

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:41 AM
how much is just one SC injector? might be fairly cheap jsut save everyone some headaches but I dunno heh.

208whp 239wtq
13.7 @ 102mph 2.19 60'
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:52 AM
They are like $100 each, retail.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:17 PM
yeah thats not cheap...im gonna get a refund and just buy some ford red tops for about the same price...brand new too..i should of just went that route the first time...but we all dont listen to ourselves most of the time =p

I figured get the used gmsc becuase its a direct swap no splicing in clips etc;

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:35 PM
for the trouble id just get another s/c injector , but thats me

i had to cut and splice the accel injectors in my friends 03 eco , and it sucked up alot of time

trying to make sure each 1 was done right and wouldnt come loose

oh well

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:45 PM
Well i gave Jeff a choice..i know hes not a bad guy..i talked to him on the phone..i just cant beleive that he didnt bother to look at the part numbers..i mean that was the FIRST thing i did as soon as i opened them up. And i contacted him not even 5 mins after UPS dropped them off...anyways i know hes gonna have a hard time selling them now that hes aware of the situation...so i told if he can reinburst me enough to buy the new one from gm direct.and not the full amount, ..then he can make at least some $$ on the 3 injectors.

I dont know....balls in his court now.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:10 PM
yeah jeff is pretty cool dude

i was looking all over the org , after i got 1 set of the gm injectors a few months ago , i was looking for the part #s cause the 1's i got were new and in a isuzu baggie , LOL

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:37 PM
i just spliced some brown tops into my ecotec, it was kind of a bitch, you have to run 10 ohm 10 watt resistors on each power wire coming into the clip, but i am running them with emanage and they are running fine.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:26 PM
brown tops are low impedence if i remeber correctly...and eco's use high...red tops are high and would be the ones i would get..hehe
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:40 PM
what do those red tops flow?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:43 PM
30lb/hr

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:45 PM
accel sells high ohm injectors

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:58 PM
For me its either the red tops ....or Jeff gives me a partially refund for the last injector i buy or i know one other person whos willing to wait for me with 4 gmsc injectors also (if i get full money refund from jeff).

BTW...Shifted...where did you find the single gmsc for $100.00 at? can you give me a link or is it something where i gota go out and buy from a dealership?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:02 PM
You have to get it from a dealership.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:59 PM
Deekster Jones wrote:Well i gave Jeff a choice..i know hes not a bad guy..i talked to him on the phone..i just cant beleive that he didnt bother to look at the part numbers..i mean that was the FIRST thing i did as soon as i opened them up. And i contacted him not even 5 mins after UPS dropped them off...anyways i know hes gonna have a hard time selling them now that hes aware of the situation...so i told if he can reinburst me enough to buy the new one from gm direct.and not the full amount, ..then he can make at least some $$ on the 3 injectors.

I dont know....balls in his court now.

Well since I have had these in my car ever since the turbo install I did not even think to look at part numbers. They have ran in my car and have never had any problems at all.

Anyways, send them back to me and I will figure something out.

I sent your refund through PayPal so that you can get something else or whatever you are looking to buy.

Sorry for the major hassle for you and as I said before I am not one to screw anyone, so that stock injector has been in my car the whole time I have had them in and I must have gotten screwed when I bought them last year. I just remember that they were all wrapped in bubble wrap with GM part numbers on the packaging and never thought twice that they were the wrong ones.

Oh well, guess I will be more careful now with stuff I buy as well.

Hmm... strange stuff.

Later,
Jeff

--------------------------------
2000 Turbocharged Silver Z24 5spd
Cardomain Site
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:57 PM
jeff i get employe cost on parts if your interested

not sure if itll beat gmparts direct price or not

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:00 PM
GMPD lists it for $67 (Part number 17113399)

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:12 AM
Thanks all for the info and You too Jeff, ther'll be sending back to you today after i get home from work.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search