Tranny swap for a 02 auto. - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tranny swap for a 02 auto.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:14 PM
I am looking for a tranny swap. I have a 2002 ls sport coupe, with the 2.2liter ecotec. I was oringally going to buy a 240 and do stuff to that like a sr20, and then i relized i have to stay with the j-body cause i love it so much. If you guys could send me some links on some parts at a good price that would be great. I live in northwest ohio so if you guys also know of any shops that would do the swap for me that would great.

Re: Tranny swap for a 02 auto.
Friday, February 18, 2005 2:45 PM
Which type of transmission do you want to swap too .

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Friday, February 18, 2005 2:49 PM
Sorry I should have asked if you wanted to stay with the auto and switch from a 4t40e to a 4t45e or 5 spd standard.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Friday, February 18, 2005 5:10 PM
i would like to switch to the 5spd standard
Saturday, February 19, 2005 9:38 AM
good luck getting a answer i have been trying to get a parts list form somebody i have a 2005 model and all i want is the pats list of the stuff i will need to buy but if you find this info out list it in the forumm or just e mail me at shotgun_bowtie@yahoo.com
Sunday, February 20, 2005 6:54 PM
Shotgun Martin wrote:good luck getting a answer i have been trying to get a parts list form somebody i have a 2005 model and all i want is the pats list of the stuff i will need to buy but if you find this info out list it in the forumm or just e mail me at shotgun_bowtie@yahoo.com

Search damn it.....Besides I just posted a parts list....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search