shift plus or auto trans interceptor - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shift plus or auto trans interceptor
Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:41 AM
Alot of people on here have the shift plus I was going to order one then came across the auto trans interceptor. From what I understand they do basically the same thing but the trans interceptor sounds like a better mod. Just wondering if anyone on here has it or if they prefer the shift plus over the auto trans interceptor.

Re: shift plus or auto trans interceptor
Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:03 PM
shift plus

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:04 PM
this should help u install it in under 10 min: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=41&i=4376&t=4376

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:04 PM
I have the auto trans interceptor, but have never compared it to the shift plus, the inerceptor is more expensive, but its a nice ease 30 second plug and play install, and I like the easy adjustability of it. I did notice a huge difference in the performance of the trany though. I'd really have to drive on with a shift plus to tell you what is better
Friday, March 25, 2005 11:38 AM
they are both the same thing, do exactly the same thing. Except for the Autotrans is under the hood of the car, you can only adjust it by opening the hood. But you can fine tune the autotrans. The B&M is located inside the car, but theirs only 3 settings, off, 1,2. The autotrans in plug n play, the B&M requires you to tap two wires. Both of them do the exact same thing. But autotrans i like 120 bucks, B&M is like 40 bucks.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Friday, March 25, 2005 3:59 PM
I say B&M, just cuz its cheaper and it works perfectly, its not hard to tap two wires either lol. just my 2 cents tho.

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:38 PM
six of one half a dozen of an other. i like my B&M i can turn it off for everyday driving which is a plus. theres a pun in there somewhere.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:28 AM
I have a Transinterceptor ya it cost more but I like the fine adjustment it has and you can remove it in seconds and put every thing back to stock.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search