I need HELP!! - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need HELP!!
Friday, May 06, 2005 6:08 AM
Ok tuesday eve. I Installed my cold air intake.Ten mins. after everything was put back together through 2 code's,P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input. and P0720 Malfunction Exists in the Electrical Circuit for the Output Speed Sensor. When the two codes are on the Tranny shifts real Fcked up so every time my wife goes to work she has to dissconect the neg cable just to reset the comp. Is this just because my IAT sensor is fcked or what? I'll be hitting the junk yards this weekend to find another sensor but I wanted to hear from you Tranny guy's first.
P.S. I did hook up the sensor it's not just laying in my eng. bay. I got the code's from Auto Zone and they said to call a Tranny shop I figured I'd check with yall first!

Re: I need HELP!!
Friday, May 06, 2005 11:18 PM
SORRY!! I WILL NOT POST USING THOSE TERM'S ANY LONGER! My car is fixed and nobody even replyed to this thread. But thanx anyways for letting me post here.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:17 AM
Hey bro, take it easy. This forum moves pretty slow. I posted in here a few days ago and still haven't heard back. I wouldn't worry too much about it, transmissions are still on the list of "magical" parts much like fuel injectors used to be. Only a few people know enough about them to really talk about it, and they are doing things other than checking the board every hour.

Basically, all I'm saying is that it sounds like you took it pretty personally, and I really dont' think it was anything personal.

I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but at least I'm a pretty color
Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:47 AM
I got a forum warning for my choice of short lettering a couple of curse words! I was not trying to make people feel bad for not replying to my thread just trying to let who ever gave me a warning for poor choice of grammer would know that I wouldn't use grammer like that again. I'm not holding anything against anybody and I didn't wan't to get in trouble in the first place so I apologised.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search