b&m shift plus works!!! - Transmission Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
b&m shift plus works!!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 4:49 PM
whats up everyone . i just got my shift plus in the mail today and it only took maybe 5 minutes to install . i used the connestions they gave me and then electrical taped everything up . i took it for a ride i was goin down the road with it off .. same as before nothin . then i switched to 1 and it took a few seconds for it to grt into it but when it was i can feel and tell the difference . then on the way home a civic with guk pipe and intake wanted to rrace . we raced i b eat him by maybe a car length . i had the setting in 2 . when we stopped and talked he seen in my car and said how did u get ur auto to shift that quick i kinda smiled and said B&M . .... but its funy cause everytime i race a newer civic with few mods i always seem to get further behind when i shift cause it takes so long without the shift plus . but now i stay ahead . its awesome . best mod for 40 bucks . recommend this to anyone with a 4 speed auto .

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search