Team Green LSD review - Page 10 - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team Green LSD review
Saturday, May 13, 2006 5:52 PM
I can't wait to get mine in, looking like fall before that happens though. Thanks again Brian, I got my K-brace in today.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?

Saturday, May 13, 2006 6:12 PM
Ian, why would you have to wait till fall? PM me on the heights, and maybe we can get that thing in at my garage, we got lots of room, should only take 4 hours tops, depending how hard it is to install into your tranny.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:56 PM
ge_forcez22 wrote:Ian, why would you have to wait till fall? PM me on the heights, and maybe we can get that thing in at my garage, we got lots of room, should only take 4 hours tops, depending how hard it is to install into your tranny.

Mainly because I won't have time due to moving and building a garage this summer. I've got a spare tranny I'll be using for the swap, so that should make it easier as well.

15.3 @ 89.97mph, 14's on the way?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:54 AM
Plates and springs are in for another batch of 5 speed units. Working on setting up that GP for them. Look for it in the next day or so.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:40 PM
if and when i ever seen you on AIM, i wana talk with you some more about the LSD

Kardain wrote:Tonite on Fox:
When X's attack

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:58 PM
i skipped a bunch of pages so i could come here and post jw if the 4sd auto got made? if so what would i need to install this. is it something i could do in a driveway or would i need a lift? anyone whos done this willing to give a walkthrough? (feel free to yell at me for posting questions that have been answered already)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:10 PM
Darren Reynolds wrote:i skipped a bunch of pages so i could come here and post jw if the 4sd auto got made? if so what would i need to install this. is it something i could do in a driveway or would i need a lift? anyone whos done this willing to give a walkthrough? (feel free to yell at me for posting questions that have been answered already)

I believe he is finishing up the 5spds.. Then he's gonna work on the 3spd autos, THEN he'll get to our 4spds..

I think thats the right order hehe.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:51 PM
haha saving the best for last i see

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:45 AM
I got mine in but don't notice a difference...

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:55 AM
for my car with the turbo, I noticed a huge difference in a straight line, at 60km I can leave some nice 80ft black lines from both tires, even if I hit a little bit of gravel, coming out of corners is about 50% better than factory, but if you lean into something really hard, the inner tire still spins, I can see it being very helpful over stock, espically on at the strip.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:14 PM
Man I can't wait, get that Gp up bro, and Ill be in on it, im stoked for this!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:50 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:I got mine in but don't notice a difference...

better be careful....... I installed the S/C on your car

ge_forcez22 wrote:for my car with the turbo, I noticed a huge difference in a straight line, at 60km I can leave some nice 80ft black lines from both tires, even if I hit a little bit of gravel, coming out of corners is about 50% better than factory, but if you lean into something really hard, the inner tire still spins, I can see it being very helpful over stock, espically on at the strip.

The inner tire is going to spin..... its trying to travel just as fast as the outer..... the outer has more ground to cover...... the outer is still putting power down though........

but I appreciate the positive review.

just got home from a weekend @ Jake's...... I'll work on that GP tonight

Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:43 PM
Quote:

The inner tire is going to spin..... its trying to travel just as fast as the outer.....

I understand that, it is obvious, it's not a normally ammount of spinning and the car didn't slide. when it is wet out you can really tell the whole car slides over while spining both tires. This piece increases traction a huge amount but while hard into the corner, and accelerating, the inner tire spins still... but the product is still more than worth it, helps in all situations.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:48 PM
looks like Im going to hold off on the GP till the next order, since this was a small run (10 units) and 1/2 are sold already, no use in setting up the GP for only a few units. I put the classifieds add back up, and will work on getting a GP setup for the next order.

Auto units to come shortly.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:53 PM
only 200 bucks?! only a few more mods on the motor and im going to tranny, going to collect parts, already have poly tranny mounts, looks like this is next on the purchase list. count me in for one. 00 5spd

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:29 AM
Yayyy for autos coming up hehe

306 TQ
Friday, May 26, 2006 7:32 AM
yeah i cant wait for the ones for the 3spd to come out

Kardain wrote:Tonite on Fox:
When X's attack

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:29 AM
During the Next run ill definatly buy one. I dont think you can get something that will help you out as much as this for this price.
Friday, May 26, 2006 10:56 AM
downforce cavalier wrote:yeah i cant wait for the ones for the 3spd to come out

as soon as I test fit them, I'll have some ready.

Monday, June 05, 2006 3:22 PM
SpeedRacerZ: Do you make these units for a 4T60. I want one. Should work good with a 3000 stall and 3.42 gear. If you do, when will be your next run? I won't be putting the transmission in till fall and just had it rebuilt.

85 Fiero GT
14.9@90
1.9 60'
TH125-3.06
Monday, June 05, 2006 11:22 PM
man im still getting this... this is like the best thing ever... just wanted to get back at ya since i told you i was gona buy it a while back. I didnt anticipate the tranny going on me when it did, so i had to go ahead and build it when i did. Didnt have the funds to go and buy this too. but i will, so keep makin then =)

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:34 PM
Sooo... Brian wanted me to post my good results... despite my drive it like ya stole it/if it dont break, you arent trying hard enough attitude, my tranny is still in one piece!

Oh yeah, I launch at 6000rpm on 24.5x8x15 Mickey Thompson slicks... no problems yet

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:52 AM
Brian, you know what im gonna ask....................

How are the 4spds coming? hehe

306 TQ
Monday, June 19, 2006 11:53 PM
yerah us 4 spd people want ot have fun as well, im waiting man!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:32 AM
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:yerah us 4 spd people want ot have fun as well, im waiting man!!!

agreed

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search